The 2006 National Football League Season

Ugly Bulldog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four TDs again from LT tonight. To answer my own question: He's gotta rank up there.

Dallas beating Indy isn't too much of a surprise. It's probably better for the Colts to go down now so they don't have to continually hear that "no one can be unbeaten".

I do believe Brees did throw for 510 yards. Pretty amazing, considering he only had one TD pass till he threw for one more in the closing minutes.

Today's Thanksgiving games were okay. I enjoyed watching Harrington hand it to the Lions. That game probably sealed the fate of Lions GM Matt Millen.

Cowboys look like a Super Bowl contender now that they put Romo in at QB. It's amazing that he had been on the bench for so long.

I was at today Ravens vs Steelers game. My team beat them 27-0 as the Steelers are out of the playoff. Ben Roethlisberger got sack 9 times and 2 INT's on his part, Steve McNair and Todd Heap connect for a TD pass. The Ravens are a serlous team to in the AFC for the playoff, they could be a threat to the Colts.

I kinda think the Ravens and Bears will meet in the Super Bowl now. Their defenses are just too good.

As for yesterday's games, you gotta give it up to the Titans. They came back from a 21-0 Giants lead and rack up 24 points in the 4th quarter to win. Vince Young looks very promising right now.

The titans comeback was the greatest thing that i've ever been apart of. I haven't had season tickets for 2 years but i got some good tickets for the giants/titans game. i'm still in awe!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jacksonville's beatdown on Indy was pretty eye-opening. Indy's rush defense was probably the worst I've ever seen in a game this season. It seemed like everytime Garrard handed the ball off, the Jags running backs would have at least a 10-yard run.

Not many Packer fans got the game Thursday night because the cable channels and NFL Network could never agree on a deal (because the NFL Network charges outrageous prices). So basically, the only people who could see it is if they had Dish or went to a sports bar who carried the channel.

As for the season, the Colts are really looking horrible right now. How can they lose to the Texans?