Lots of AT-AT's at local Toys R Us

Guest merz

I dont know if this is a local thing or not. I would assume not. But anyways a local TRU has a front wall by the service desk thats now nothing but Star Wars. I saw something like 6 Republic Gunships, 4 X-Wings, and Three Tie Bombers. I go to the normal Star Wars Section and see 7 AT-AT's on the riser :blink:

So if you were interested in one, it might be a good idea to check your local TRU. Just a head's up for my fellow SW fans @razz@

The front section near the entrance is what we call the "Hot Zone" because its where we put currently-featured toys. Star Wars is being featured because of the September 12th release of the OT movies.

The Salinas, CA store was loaded with AT-ATs (about 10 which is a lot for 5:00 pm.) Of course I snatched one up because it has taken them forever to get a restock. They had quite a few republic gunships, tie-fighters, and dagobah x-wings. They did not have that many figs (the best being the blue royal guard.)

A side-note, I have yet to find a death star gunner and it is driving me insane.

picked up 2 more.. 3 total now

wow how much that set ya back?

@loll@

95 * 3

but im dumping the 2 as soon as i can

i got a friend that wanted me to pick him one

i saw 6 more today at another tru :P

my local hobby store sold like 10 of them for $150 each !! O_O

wanna get a new pc so i can play WOW on my 50inch tele :P

Ah... Zak"nut" indeed :) You truely are :D but thats why we love ya :P

thats crazy that people would spend that much on one!! I am amazed they just didn't go check a tru!? a lot of jerks allways make comments like " pfttt it is not that price its blah at a wallmart" when at my LCS :D

Heh, i wish I could find a clone gunship. I have yet to see a single one. My TRU is populated by 'collecters', several of them work there and clean everything out ahead of time. They left a few AT-At's though, and X-Wings. Guess they couldn't make a profit on those.

What I am thinking is... the ATATs will all be GONE!!!

By, or AFTER xmas!! Kids will see these at TRUs and want them ,as will other collecters!! THey will last long enough till xmas for people to save up, and for parents to buy them as gifts for there kids!! Or other people enough time to get the $$ for there whatevers...

Odds are tru will have a discount or sale around xmas time as well!!

my toys r us had to return a bunch of them because some some scumbag ripped out all the biker scouts.

Oh man, what a idiot. But I figured it would happen sooner or later. It's only really encased by a flimsy peice of plastic. There was someone on ebay not too long ago, offering way too many bikerscouts. I wonder if it was him. Stuff like this annoys me.

Sorta like how, I use to see lots of VOTC's ruined with the barcode ripped out from the inside.

And people wonder why some stores dont like us collectors. I cant blame them, stealers, scalpers. In their eyes we are all one and the same.

Does anyone know if Hasbro will send replacement parts. I got the last AT-At at ny TRU and it was missing a missle and shield frrom one of the "heads" side guns. I thought about taking it back, but since it was the last one and they had no idea when they would be getting more I wondering if Hasbro would send me the missing parts.

take it back to the tru you got it from and exchange it if you can... If not contact hasbro some how and see what kinda response you will get... most likely they will want you to send the entire thing back to them , and then they will s end you a new one... Or a product of = value :S

Does anyone know if Hasbro will send replacement parts. I got the last AT-At at ny TRU and it was missing a missle and shield frrom one of the "heads" side guns. I thought about taking it back, but since it was the last one and they had no idea when they would be getting more I wondering if Hasbro would send me the missing parts.

KENNER used to be really good with replacing parts. They had a slogan with the instructions "WE REALY DO CARE" and it said it the toy was missing parts or they were broken, they would mail you the parts, FOR FREE!

I cheated the system when I was younger. I never had an EWOK VILLAGE so I used to write to them every few weeks and they would send me parts. It almost took me a year but I eventually has the entire ewok village!