Classics Grimmy on Ebay

Mike

THE CLASSICS LINE IS THE GREATEST TRANSFORMERS LINE IN THE HISTORY OF TRANSFORMERS.

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.

IT EVEN BEATS GENERATION ONE. IT BEATS BEAST WARS. IT BEATS CYBERTRON. IF WE WERE IN SOME PARADOX DIMENSION WHERE WE BROUGHT OUR CLASSICS LINE WITH US INTO THAT DIMENSION, WHICH ALSO HAD A CLASSICS LINE, THE UNIVERSE WOULD IMPLODE UPON ITSELF DUE TO THE CONCENTRATED MAGIC EXPLOSION THAT IS THE CLASSICS LINE.

ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THE MOVIE IS THAT IT'S GOING TO GET THE CLASSICS LINE CANCELLED... EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS THE GOAL ALL ALONG. @hmmm@

AND YES I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

Tom

The only thing missing from these is die-cast.

That's going on right now, Roy - lookit the Titanium War Within Optimus figure...

...Let's hope die cast doesn't work it's way into Classics, or we're boned! @loll@

Tom

I know about the titanuim figures. They're not lost on me, but still some of these classics molds would be greatly served by having die-cast too. Would you rather have Hasbro spend their money on a bunch of those 3" non-transforming ones or add some die-cast to the classics to complement the bigger transforming titaniums?

Looks alright... I don't know, maybe I was expecting more? For some reason the Energon one looks more like Grimmy than this, to me anyway.

I hope he sells well, maybe convincing Takara to reissue the old one!

I think a big reason is that E. Grimlock was a slavish update to the old figure (and hampered by the combining gimmick)

Hasbro is taking more liberties with this design, including the more "scientifically accurate" alt mode and homaging the Pretender version rather than the original.

Seriously, take a gander at the Pretender robot and shell, you have:

-the red bulb on the chest (from the shell)

-blade gun

-tail weapon

-basic conceptual engineering

-shoulder points

-beast mode arm location

Sweet Jesus, this figure is honest to God sexy! I have never fell in love with a toy this quickly since...Cybertron Prime, probably. Everything about it is awesome, and I can't wait for the figure. Everything about is just superior to previous toy versions of the character. I need me Classics Grimlock now!

I genuinely fee lthat this is THE BEST Grimlock ever, to include his original G1 version. Now, I know just by stating that, some fanatical G1 fan has been suddenly enraged and he doesn't know why, but IT'S A FACT, JACK.

Look at him. The head is spot on, like they took the comic design for his noggin and scanned it in perfectly. The transformation is somewhat new, but in fact BETTER than the original transformation... with this, you don't have to worry about the legs - from the knees down- being unsightly, or the arms looking awkward.

His weapons are awesome, and the only SMALL critique I have is that I would have prefered more of a cannon/rifle weapon than a straight up spring-loaded missile tube. BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN A COMPLAINT.

I WUV GWIMWOCK.

Tom

His weapons are awesome, and the only SMALL critique I have is that I would have prefered more of a cannon/rifle weapon than a straight up spring-loaded missile tube. BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN A COMPLAINT.

I WUV GWIMWOCK.

Tom

Keep in mind that his "spring-loaded missile tube" has a bayonet on it. If you point the cannon upwards, then you can have "Transformers: Classics Tomlock with Energo-Bayonet Mortar Cannon".

It's all you, baby. It's all you.

This listing (280027202249) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

This listing (280027202249) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Transformers-G1-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks to heroicnonsense for posting that earlier.

Keep in mind that his "spring-loaded missile tube" has a bayonet on it. If you point the cannon upwards, then you can have "Transformers: Classics Tomlock with Energo-Bayonet Mortar Cannon".

LOL. Dude, if a Transformer came with a mortar as a weapon, I would totally buy him. It'd be the most bizarre weapon to give a robot... but then again, they deal in things like swords, so I guess it's not out of the question.

As I said, GRIMLOCK IS THE BEST THAT EVER EXISTED. I would have asked for a Voyager sized version, so he could stomp around and kill everyone else, but hey... BEST GRIMLOCK EVER. BEST TRANSFORMER EVER. BEST TOY IN THE HISTORY OF MAN. I WOULD KILL AN AQUARIUM FULL OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS TO EVEN GET A GLIMPSE AT THIS FIGURE IN REAL-TIME.

I may be over-reacting. @hmmm@

Tom

TRANSFORMERS: CLASSICS TOMLOCK with ENERGO-MORTAR BAYONET lives!

TFClassicsTomlockDinomode.jpg

TFClassicsTomlock.jpg

There's even a special variant figure: "Night Vision TOMLOCK".

TFClassicsTomlockNightVisionEdition.jpg

@smilepunch@

LOL. Dude, if a Transformer came with a mortar as a weapon, I would totally buy him. It'd be the most bizarre weapon to give a robot... but then again, they deal in things like swords, so I guess it's not out of the question.

As I said, GRIMLOCK IS THE BEST THAT EVER EXISTED. I would have asked for a Voyager sized version, so he could stomp around and kill everyone else, but hey... BEST GRIMLOCK EVER. BEST TRANSFORMER EVER. BEST TOY IN THE HISTORY OF MAN. I WOULD KILL AN AQUARIUM FULL OF BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS TO EVEN GET A GLIMPSE AT THIS FIGURE IN REAL-TIME.

I may be over-reacting. @hmmm@

Tom

No overreactions at all....those dolphins have got to die.