TF Classics Jetfire and Thrust pics

Blackheart

Could be Ramjet actually since it doesnt have those vertical take-off things.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&...800&start=0

Have to say they're both looking very cool. :D

Not bad... I'm actually starting to like this line. Who knows? I may pick some up.

It's a shame about Megatron though - I think images of that turned me off from the line as a whole early on.

Well the nice thing about the Classics line so far, is that if you don't like one Megs or Prime, then there's another for you. Some people will like the tank/truck 2 pack better than the first gun and truck that are released in this line.

Personally, I'm digging the tank Megs and the big rig Prime.

As for the rest of what's coming out...PURE JOY!!! I can't wait to see finished products of Jetfire and Ramjet. See even the fans of the coneheads look get their homage...what more can anyone ask for at this point???

This line is gonna be a LOT of fun. Hopefully it will go a long way toward easing some of the negativity that's been going around about the movie tf's. At least it will give us something positive to talk about for a change.

A great deal of the fandom seems pretty united in loving this line. That's something new! Sure there are those who aren't as thrilled, but it comes with the territory. There doesn't seem to be nearly as many of them this time and many of them I'm sure will be won over.

I dont like the truck/tank two pack, I think they both kinda suck

plus they aren't officially "classics" just in the same style packaging.

I like the classic prime much better. he has a much more stable vehicle mode that looks great. bot more looks great too.

and megatron, while he's a gun! :D and he looks a lot like megs, just too bad about the big wings on the back. but they come off

I get more and more excited about Classics every time a new shot is released. This is EXACTLY what I've wanted from a TF series since I got back in with RID Prowl. I was just buying TFs 'cause I liked them, but THIS is what I've wanted.

And I've wanted that Jetfire since about oh, 1984. PERFECT.

And by cracky that Megs is going to be a work of ART once I'm through painting him.

Hasbro, kepp it up! I love this line. Continue this and scrap the movie toys. Hey Bay, this is what Transformers look like.

Let's see we have:

Megatron

Thrust

Grimlock

Jetfire

Starscream

Hot Rod

Bumblebee

Skywarp

Magnus

Astrotrain

Optimus Prime

Mirage

The only ones I don't want are Prime and Mirage. The rest are all awesome.

I have not been this excited since I was a kid. I can't belive this line, its awesome. I can only hope the make the rest of the Seekers:

SUNSTORM

THUNDERCRACKER

THRUST

DIRGE

in addition to STARSCREAM, SKYWARP, and RAMJET

I would if they will make an IRONHIDE; They could use the mold of the the Transformers Energon Towline and releas is as IRONHIDE AND RATCHET!

I love HOTROD and Bumblebee too. I wish Astrotrain was in the traditional grey and purple scheme.

One can only hope for Soundwave, A Voyager class Cyclonus, and maybe even ARCEE and Perceptor!

I'm really hoping we see the rest of the seekers as well. With the Starscream and Ramjest (conehead) molds they would be easy and cheap to put out, so it would be a smart move on Hasbro's part to make them. Repaints(and remolds) that I doubt many would complain about.

I'm really hoping we see the rest of the seekers as well. With the Starscream and Ramjest (conehead) molds they would be easy and cheap to put out, so it would be a smart move on Hasbro's part to make them. Repaints(and remolds) that I doubt many would complain about.

Well Skywarp has already been announced (in the Target-exclusive Skywarp - Ultra Magnus 2-pack) so that's three out of six already.

Well Skywarp has already been announced (in the Target-exclusive Skywarp - Ultra Magnus 2-pack) so that's three out of six already.

Yes, I knew about the Skywarp and am really looking forward to it. So we only need Cracker for the first three. I really hope there is a Wave 3 for this line and he shows up in it.

As for our two missing Coneheads. It looks like the wing sections on Ramjet might "plug" into the main body and thus could be popped out and replaced with different wings for the different bots, or at least that is my hope so we can get a Thrust and Dirge out of this mold.

I have not been this excited since I was a kid. I can't belive this line, its awesome. I can only hope the make the rest of the Seekers:

SUNSTORM

THUNDERCRACKER

THRUST

DIRGE

in addition to STARSCREAM, SKYWARP, and RAMJET

I would if they will make an IRONHIDE; They could use the mold of the the Transformers Energon Towline and releas is as IRONHIDE AND RATCHET!

I love HOTROD and Bumblebee too. I wish Astrotrain was in the traditional grey and purple scheme.

One can only hope for Soundwave, A Voyager class Cyclonus, and maybe even ARCEE and Perceptor!

yeah i would love to see an ironhide and ratchet too. these really are kickarse