marvel minis

raytecumseh

is any one collecting these?

they have them at wal-mart in the cheap toy isle. they cost $1.97 for 5 gum balls and one figuer

the figures are about 2 inches tall with big heads and there are 24 differint ones

but you cant tell whats in the box

i have some beside mojo and they look preity good with him(i can post pics later if anyone wants to see them)

if any one is collecting these have you found storm, rouge,namor,capton america,pheonix or galactus

i carfuly opened an intier case and then closed them back up so you could not tell and there was not any of these carecters in it. has any one found any of them? if so do you have pics?

let me know if any one is interestid in pics of what i have with mojo?

Buy them on ebay. That's what I did, I bought all the X-Men ones for less than the price of buying tons of boxes and looking for the ones I wanted.

Buy them on ebay. That's what I did, I bought all the X-Men ones for less than the price of buying tons of boxes and looking for the ones I wanted.

what did you search to find them?

i looked on the bay but could not find any @grumpy@

Search "marvel corinthian"

as far as pics go...

th_STA71431.jpg

th_STA71421.jpg

th_STA71420.jpg

th_STA71419.jpg

Yeah I really like these too. I have all but 5 of them.

Captain America

Dr. Strange

Galactus

Phoenix

Rogue

They are a good replacements since they didn't do the X-Babies and Avengers. When I first saw them I brought the whole pack and they all were different. I was like Sweet!!

I'm thinking these are coming out in waves because I found 2 more cases today and once again the pack-out was :

Quicksilver

Scarlet witch

Carnage

Galactus

Mystique

Dr Strange

Elektra

That makes 4 boxes I've found so far all packed with the same figs.

Sounds like the box I found. next time I go to WM I'm going to get the UPC off of the big box and see if the next one is different.

Has anyone in the US got the whole set from retail?

i have some extras to trade if anybody is looking for them.

Have:

2 carnage

2 Mr. Fantastic

2 Green Goblin

1 Thing

1 Iceman

1 Spider man

1 Bullseye

1 Black Cat

Want:

any x-men other then magneto, iceman, and wolverine

email me if your interested. jwoodysvt03@yahoo.com