Black Range Viper backpacks

Mr Nobody

How is sicdunbune? I've been meaning to buy some stuff off of him. Is his stuff legit?

I recommend him, reasonable prices and the shipping isn't too bad if you buy a bunch at one time. I haven't gotten any messed up figures from him, they all had nice paint apps. And the shipping is fast also.

Generally he's good, but I've had some messed up figures (a Python Viper with a huge glob of gold paint mucking up the elbow mechanism, another that had large stress marks on the sholder and torso, like it had been caught in something, and a BAT V4 with lower legs that had been bent out of shape

I've also had numerous figures with more minor QC issues, but I could say that of Carded figures as well.

In general it looks like most of his stuff is factory overstock, of the same quality as Hasbro sold figures. But every one in a while People seem to get the odd fairly obvious quality control reject.

I doubt very stongly that the stuff he sells is 100% legal, IMO given the large quantiies he apparently has to offer its likely that its the result of unauthourised extra production by the factories.

Personally I've only ever purchased figures no longer available from Hasbro sources from him, which is splitting hairs i admit, but I'm not really comfortable with the fact he's essentailly undercutting the company thats investing the money to develop these figures in the first place.

The only problems I've had is that one of my 6-pack CG's was missing his helmet and another ones' rifle was underfilled in the mold, giving it a short barrel and a short foregrip. And the afore-mentioned Shock-Viper having a SAW-Viper pack instead of the Range-Viper one (not the figures' original accs, but I like them for the figure)

Beyond that, outstanding. I definitely recommend him for the army-builder types among you (us :D ).

Beats the alternative of having to buy carded otherwise.