Your Ideal B.A.F. ?

Avalanche

Toy Biz has already made pretty good BAFs and close to accurate at that. Giant-Man, Apocalypse and Sentinel were all given BAFs that everyone wanted to see and collect. Not to mention, these BAFs were all ideal concepts, that people predicted would enter the figure realm, either eventually or at present. Blob, Mojo, and Modok, the new ones that are supposedly coming out later on, are also very good ideas, because well, Toy Biz is running out of ideas, yet these three still maintain good public feedback, and are all clearly thought out. Later on when Hasbro takes over, and Annihilis comes out, which is also a very well thought out idea, BAFs will become more of an actual figure ideal, poseability and articulation added into the spots of the figure to give it more playable features. But, what I'd like to see is the Giganto moleman that was supposed to come packaged with the 5 inch Fantastic 4 anime figures. Supposedly it was canceled. I felt dooped once I heard the bad news.

sence the baf are now small because of oil i d like to see the bigger figs like atlas and yellow jacket slipped in with the icons once and a while.

Yellowjacket is 6ft tall in the comics & can go from being 1 inch tall to being 20+ ft tall! There is no "bigger'. Now that we have a 6' scaled YJ, Hasbro just needs to put a YJ head sculpt on the Giantman BAF, repaint it in YJ's colors & give it the shoulder wings & presto! BAF Yellowjacket figure!

I think the BAF concept is confusing people , as they continue to think that all future BAFs have to be giant characters. Annihilus is a 6 ft character in the comics & the figure should be in the 6' scale. To me, if the only way we can get obscure figures in the ML line is as BAFs, whether they are huge chararcters or normal sized characters, then so be it. Blob looks to be in the 10' scale, so a Nimrod or a "comic accurate" Sasquatch seem doable & should be done! Titanium man is another prime candidate for a 10' scaled BAF!

Shuma Gorath would be a very easy to do BAF. The center section with the eyeball would be one piece and the tentacles could all be the same sculpt, thereby reducing costs.

I suggested somewhere else that they could infact package the tentacles in with a Multiple man or henchman ML and in effect have a BAF with only 2 figures in a wave. Then fill the other figures with another smaller BAF.

A Blackheart with proper standing action and a tail that isn't quite so stiff, or Mephisto. I'd also love the first version of Onslaught in the large Sentinel scale. I'm happy with the parts I have so far of the phase 2 version but I love both. Sentinel Squad O.N.E. robots would be cool too. The two newest ones, I can't remember the names at the moment. Not the bland same robots in the SSO comic (which was pretty dull). Otherwise I think I'm set on the build figures, everything after Onslaught so far looks not so good IMO.

In no particular order...

Shuma Gorath

Fin Fang Foom

High Evolutionary

Mole-Man Creature

Awesome Andy (Android)...with Mad Thinker included in the wave

...and that's just off the top of my head. I would gladly buy entire sets of ML for these BAFS...pretty much regardless of the actual figures included in the wave.