OMG who hates it when you................

MARVEL7o7

dude I know you are young buy ask you're parents for some wire cuters or something... I've never had that happen to me though before nor heard of it... I wonder if that is what happened to my pyro though & his gimped leg... It did not break but he could not stand and it looked funny :(

I sent that back to toybiz, hope I get a new one :D

That blows crap! Thats what happened to my ML1 Iron Man. :(

You know what's worse? My girlfriend bought me a variant Cyclops (blue with white X) for last valentines day. I pulled him out and did the usual check on all the joints; as soon as I moved the right arm an inch it just snapped off.

Amazingly though, I just found one IN THE STORE (trust me, it's amazing for me to find a variant in a store and not a specialty store where the price is hiked or on ebay) last month when Wal-Mart suddenly put out a full case of the Sentinel series.

*sigh*....it still doesn't "fix" it though, you know? It was a valentines day present and it still urks her that it broke right off the bat. Nonetheless it's not her fault. These things just happen. (Besided, the valentines day before that she found me a Deadpool and he's been in fine shape from then on!)

Yeah, you always have to be careful with those pesky ML joints, the arm on my ML9 Deathlok busted off with the slightest touch...no biggie though, never liked the character.

Terrible luck, friend. Luckily, I have yet to have any of my ML 'figs break. However, I am completely unwilling to try to repose my Movie Punisher. The joint of his left calf is extremely tight and won't budge, and I'm afraid that if I force it I'll get the same result as you, unfortunately, did.

What's funny is, usually when they are really tight, you can fix it just by forcing the joint to spin real fast all at once. I have done this many times. But the worst is when the joint is already not tight but can move and it's NOT spinning, you start turning it and it twists off. Hard to explain but some of you know what I mean.

What's funny is, usually when they are really tight, you can fix it just by forcing the joint to spin real fast all at once. I have done this many times. But the worst is when the joint is already not tight but can move and it's NOT spinning, you start turning it and it twists off. Hard to explain but some of you know what I mean.

Yeah, that happened to me. I have an X-23 arm I'm in the process of getting the broken joint peg out of so I can try and crazy glue it back. That stuff is strong. As long as she doesn't do any heavy lifting, it should work.

Yeah, that happened to me. I have an X-23 arm I'm in the process of getting the broken joint peg out of so I can try and crazy glue it back. That stuff is strong. As long as she doesn't do any heavy lifting, it should work.

I find Super-Glue to be better now that I tried it. WM has a 4-pack for a buck... I used Crazy Glue for years and it always broke on me again, I used Super-Glue to fix my Mystique hip and I can actually move the leg again...

You know what I hate? When someone complains about one of their figures breaking when I can't find the damn thing anywhere!!! :angry: :P

I really want that Falcon....

Lol. You will get one, just hang in there.