I'VE FAILED :( ML 14

MARVEL7o7

well walking into wal-mart, bam 2 fresh cases of ml 14 and face offs cap/ red and dare/pin (which i really need). i only manage to get 3 which is phsylock, falcon, and baron zemo. here is a little review

i only had little money couldnt buy the whole wave

281h2sw.jpg

BARON ZEMO- i dont like the fig just needed top part of mojo

281hbly.jpg

FALCON- was weird, he had a left shin on right leg and right shin on left leg ???NEED HELP HIS WRIST IS SO SOFT IF U TWIST IT MIGHT PEEL OFF

281hdkw.jpg

PHSYLOCK- its ok a bit short like an average woman compared to a man

281hemu.jpg

HERE R SOME PARTS OF MOJO

281hnh4.jpg

Reading helps, paintfury:

"i only had little money couldnt buy the whole wave"

Man, that is too bad, though. Nothing worse than hitting a great stash and then realizing you can't take full advantage of it. You should get back there as soon as possible and pick up what else you can before they're all gone, no?

hmmm half tempted to drive up there to is if theres any left lol

Why didn't you get the whole set if there were full cases?

He said he didn't have enough money... .. .

Congrats!

Everytime I look at pics of this wave I get so excited. This is one of the best waves yet IMO, and one of the few waves where i really DO want every figure, variants, BaF, and all.

Congrats on grabbing what you could. They look awesome. You'll get more chances, so don't worry. ;)

Hey man, just be glad you bought what you could...I have none of these figures yet, hopefully I'll find them sooner or later. This is a pretty good wave though, Psylocke has won me over.

Is that piece Mojo's butt?!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ oh geez, great post...looks are deceiving.

AWww JJ feeling left out of the find it first circle ? :)

@loll@ @smilepunch@

why would i feel left out? if you read the area section i found them on friday, smart ass lol

so i did end up going about an hour drive from my house, they had no ml14......but they did have X3 figures so i picked up a few.......no rouge or variant icemans though. I did find another case of ml in dublin today though........no chases either

I found them today as well. But I wasn't lucky enough to get any of them. I had like 5 bucks on me cash and there was the whole wave. I was actually out of town and couldn't put them on Layaway. I actually got a little upset by it all. Not cause I'd miss on the figure, but more they always show up when I have no money. Never fails. If I got a pocket full of cash burning to get out...all I find is the same old same old. I'm poor as dirt...and then there are entire cases for figures I've been looking for as far as the eye can see.

AWww JJ feeling left out of the find it first circle ? :)

@loll@ @smilepunch@

why would i feel left out? if you read the area section i found them on friday, smart ass lol

so i did end up going about an hour drive from my house, they had no ml14......but they did have X3 figures so i picked up a few.......no rouge or variant icemans though. I did find another case of ml in dublin today though........no chases either

Oh, haha go figure :P

credit cards! solve all kinds of problems. you could have always bought them with the cc and then sold them on ebay! :)!

looks great - I never did like falcon, but the zemo is awesome to me.

They probably won't show here til 2007