NEW JOE ROOM PICS HEAVY

xhairs

well guys i just got finshed with my joe room re did it from the last time . man what you collect over the years. oh the pic with the bottom of the totes are just to show how deep they are lol. hope you enjoy the pics.

1000069smallwh2.jpg

1000070smalluk8.jpg

1000071smallfa8.jpg

1000072smallld7.jpg

1000073smallww2.jpg

1000074smallsx6.jpg

1000075smallsu3.jpg

1000076smallwq1.jpg

1000077smalljf1.jpg

1000078smallty3.jpg

1000079smallxy6.jpg

1000080smallkq3.jpg

1000081smallcv5.jpg

1000081smallvt6.jpg

1000082smallgg3.jpg

1000084small2va7.jpg

1000085smallml4.jpg

1000086smallms6.jpg

Nice Joe Room X!

All I can say is ENJOY IT!!! I have to down size two rooms worth of stuff in my moms house to a single closet in my Condo :( But I know someday Ill buy a bigger place...someday.... sniff..thats beautiful...a joe room...sniff....

Man, that is sweet. But you got to bust all those babies open. Just seeing those Crimson Guards still imprisoned in their plastic is killing me.

But seriously, looks great. I HAD a Joe room. Now I have a Joe closet. Although I have to say it's one BIG closet. I've been able to fit a computer desk in there. And I can still display most of my collection. Pics will probably be up sometime this weekend if I'm lucky.

thanks CT well im keeping them for display and for my kids when we have 1 to show them what i had when i was a kid / adult lol CRS it all depends on with ones and how much lol. glad you guys like it and cant wait to see your room CT

thanks guys glad you like the room and my collection. i cant wait to get a house of my own so i can have a whole room for my joes to display the moc stuff.

Nice collection there Xhairs, I now know where all the McKinley prkwy TRU joe's ended up. MOC figures make real nice wallpaper.

MVC-845F.jpg

MVC-844F.jpg