$4 star wars figures at wal-mart

leonardo

My wal-mart is charging $4 for the newest wave of star wars figures (death star gunner wave) as well as for the rots reissues wave 2 (cody wave). Wave 1 of rots reissues was still $8. I think it might just be my wal-mart that goofed, but it doesn't hurt to check this out, the price tags said $7.96 or whatever the price is, but they rang up 4.00 even.

I got some good stuff at half the price.

My wal-mart is charging $4 for the newest wave of star wars figures (death star gunner wave) as well as for the rots reissues wave 2 (cody wave). Wave 1 of rots reissues was still $8. I think it might just be my wal-mart that goofed, but it doesn't hurt to check this out, the price tags said $7.96 or whatever the price is, but they rang up 4.00 even.

I got some good stuff at half the price.

Great score but theyre still full price here.

Congrats man!

which is "your walmart"? If t's my walmart too, then I'm gonna beat your ass for taking my figs.. @loll@

I saw an endcap at "a" walmart in Bolligbrook, but it did't have a price at the time, it was filled with the first couple of Saga waves, lol.. felt like I went back in time.

Joe I doubt it's your wal-mart, as we're pretty far away from each other.

Here's the receipt, many social lives died to bring you this, no wait... just mine:

receipted4.jpg

At least you guys know I'm not full of it now.

Sorry for the editing, but NO ONE MUST KNOW MY LOCATION! Not that there's anything special there, as the star wars is picked clean now. I just like my privacy...

The death star gunner was not on this receipt as my brother got it for me the day before, which is why I went to wal-mart to get more. I guess it's been like this for months, as my mom was going to return two cody's that my brother got me while I was out of town, but they would only give her $4 for them, so she didn't return them.

Notice how the rots wave 1 reissue rang up at the normal price, so I put it back. It was just a vader I figured I'd buy it at $4.

it's not really a double tax, it's split up into 2 cause our food tax is different than the "other" tax.. so when you buy food, it'll tax you the one.. but when you buy something like SW figures.. it'll tax you under both of them.. but it adds up to the percentage of what your county charges, kinda confusing, lol..

there's other taxes too, like beer and tobacco taxes.. though, I'mnot sure how those are done.

Leo.. if you see any Chirpas or 3pos with chrome knees(one 3PO, but I'm trying to get 3 chirpas).. I'll be your best buddy till next tuesday... :o

-Joe

Guest McBragg

Mine's had the standard Saga figures for 5$ for some time now. The GH figures are full price.

jiM

Really? They need to do that here, cuz the Garindan, Hem and such are clogging pegs. not that'd get them, cuz I already have them.

I found the last Bail Organa at TRU for $3.18 on clearance. What a tall figure,...too bad they sold the Mas Ameddas.

Guest McBragg

I wish I'd found Moff Jerjerod for $4, because I got him today and wow, almost everything they could do wrong they did with this figure. All he needs is an action lever in his back. How can you mess up a character who did nothing but kneel before the emperor and stand at attention? make his likeness poorly and give him a wide leg stance with no knee joints. oh, and waxy skin colored plastic that been making GI JOE figure look like cheap junk. But I'm sucker for unmade OT characters...and this was the first time I'd seen any of the Endor wave (the other figures left were that awful Emperor and a C-3po with sloppy eye paint ops). i guess I really don't regret it, cuz odds are he'll never be remade anyway, or even "fixed",