Bumble Bees face and another Jazz pic

Wheeljack35

random thought on Bumble's face...

It has been stated that CG will be used on it...who's to say that the CG is not some kind of holographic face that would be a friendlier face than the real one?

Also, remember when Megs was being reformatted into Galvie and we could actually see what was under the exoskeleton? Meg's face looked a lot like that picture of "Downs Syndrome" Bumblebee...

True. I would be very happy if that were the case. The weird Deku Scrub look isn't exactly what I had in mind for the movie.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it's 100% related, but I really like this strip from Eric Schwartz:

SO_sm397.GIF

True, everyone talks about how TF fans complain so much... But where are the Alternators in that strip, or MP Optimus Prime? All they had to do was keep the G1 feel to the Alternator line to shut that part of the fandom up... I loved the Smokescreen, Sideswipe/Sunstreaker, Jazz, Hound, etc molds...

It's just a no brainer to keep those kinds of things going...

You know if Don Murphy can't take a criticism then he needs to find a different line of work. Course I can't think of any job where people do nothing but kiss your ass day in and day out.

But he's really insulted many a fan on his boards and came on Seibertron and insulted them there. He's truly REAL BAD with criticism.

I've read some of them. I hope no one took them to heart as they were about as clever as a 4th grade playground insult.

"Your mom is gay. Hee Hee Hee....yeah gay."

Geez man...I feel so much better with this guy in a place of power for this film.

THat blows. IT seems Ryan and Don are really going head to head with each other. Also, Don only seems to respond to insults. I posted a long peaceful messege on both Seibertron and D13Satellite and got no response out of it.

I was going to post this in the Seibertron Movie Forum .But before I did I contacted Lord Galvatron to see if it was allright because I didn't want to get accused of starting trouble but of course he said not to

It was extremely ##$%$#ed to ban Don from the board. What in the world was the guy thinking? NOw he's offering the interview to other sites.

Way to go.

True, everyone talks about how TF fans complain so much... But where are the Alternators in that strip, or MP Optimus Prime? All they had to do was keep the G1 feel to the Alternator line to shut that part of the fandom up... I loved the Smokescreen, Sideswipe/Sunstreaker, Jazz, Hound, etc molds...

It's just a no brainer to keep those kinds of things going...

I agree, and I really haven't heard any complaints HERE about the Classics line... Megatron's colors nonwithstanding...

It was extremely ##$%$#ed to ban Don from the board. What in the world was the guy thinking? NOw he's offering the interview to other sites.

Way to go.

I hear you on that but Ryan posted in his movie forum that Don is unbanned and he will apologize