2nd Annual Sacramento GI Joe Action Figure Show Saturday, September 30, 2006

norcalnewzupdate

The 2nd Annual FALL Sacramento GI Joe Action Figure Show is coming Saturday, September 30, 2006

*A SPECIAL APPEARENCE BY BATMAN AT 2 PM*

St. Mary's Church in Giovanni Hall

1333 58'th Street.

Sacramento, CA 95819

The show begins at 9AM - 3:30p.m.

Early bird is at 9AM

General admission 10AM.

Early bird Admission is $12

General Admission is $6

Kids 12 and under are FREE

If you have any questions feel free to contact Rob Humphrey @

916-688-7613, Fred Jeska @ 530-662-8912 Doug Humphrey 916-689-0992 or

firebaseryan@frontiernet.net for more information.

Access is easy just take Hwy 50 East to Placerville/Lake Tahoe and

take The 59th St. exit. Turn left back over the Hwy and go left on

Folsom Blvd. A quick right on 58th St and you're there just past the

church.

You will need to fly into Sacramento Metro Airport. There is a Motel

6 very close to the show. Here is the information for the Hotel 7850

College Town Dr Sacramento,CA 95826 916-383-8110 or Comfort Inn &

Suites Sacramento 21 Howe Ave Sacramento, CA Phone: 916-379-0400 .

The hotels are maybe a 5 minute drive to the show.

Anybody from San Diego or up I-5 want to split funds?

yo burnz, me and kill might be heading up to this thing, you wanna roll?

I have been to the show twice.. although it wasn't called the "The ___ Annual FALL Sacramento GI Joe Action Figure Show"... so this one might be entirely different.

the first time I went was in 2003, Brian Savage was there, but not doing anything... he was just shopping and stuff. We talked about the upcoming 2003 Joe Con in San Francisco, the one with the Operation Anaconda set.

personally, I am surprised that they are expecting people to fly to it... In my opinion, it is definitely not worth the trip from out of town.

The entire thing took place in a large gymnasium/multi-purpose room. It was pretty much just a big sale, nothing else. Although I do remember them giving away prizes and stuff.

this opinion is of course all based on my experieces from before.. the fact that they are now calling it the 2nd annual show tells me that they may have improved on it.

I go every year its not a big show at all. Its the only show nearby thats why i head up there plus its only an hour away. A lot more 12 inch Joe dealers than anything but there are a few 3 3/4 dealers too.

I go every year its not a big show at all. Its the only show nearby thats why i head up there plus its only an hour away. A lot more 12 inch Joe dealers than anything but there are a few 3 3/4 dealers too.

oh yeah. its mainly 12 inch crap

well from what i understand it is 30% 3/3/4 and 70% 12 inch, I might go to have a booth, Have to see after labor day. But yeah if burns and Dboy go Im down,

I gotta call the guy to set up a booth he was at CCon, and he was pretty cool,

Kill

But yeah if burns and Dboy go Im down,

actually, i just wanna go to meet batman! @loll@

oh yeah. its mainly 12 inch crap

Ah man. Hmm I'll have to think about it. Its about a 2 hour drive for us and my wife would like to visit her aunt I'm sure but I don't want to go if its mostly 12 in.

Yo Cold Slither Nok, Dieselboy M, and Killuminati do you guys need another Nok to go with you???

I might go, depends on the cash flow and if I can make arrangements for my kids.

If you noks are gonna make a roadtrip let me know, cuz I'm on the way. Sacramento is about 200 miles north of me, so if you need a place to crash or whatever going or coming back let me know.

Yo OCH I was thinking Lemoore was on the way. I need to drop by and see how our brother cell is doing anyway. Damn, looks like some noks are gonna roll. Better get extra security @firedevil@

Y'all will have to put up with a CD o'mine @peace@

Well this will be my po man's Joe con.

Well, I'll have moved back to Benicia by then I hope, so hell, maybe I should go. :-P At least visit Clam while I'm up there!

And let's not forget kids... Joe fans hanging out is usually fun. :)

-Kevin

I'll be gone. I am leaving for London on the 13th

Well, I'll have moved back to Benicia by then I hope, so hell, maybe I should go. :-P At least visit Clam while I'm up there!

And let's not forget kids... Joe fans hanging out is usually fun. :)

-Kevin

I'll be gone. I am leaving for London on the 13th

You're dead to me...

-Kevin

I'll be up there unless I have yet to transfer for work. :)

-Kevin

This is the 2nd Annual Fall Show. We are nearing our 9th Show coming up in 2007. Yes it is a small 1 day show that is fun for the entire family. Plenty of good bargins, plus the latest in the newest figures out there from DID, Blue Box, Dragon, Hasbro, and of course Custom Figures. Some of the dealers will be: Echobase Toys, Intents Toys, Atlantic Toys, Triad, Firebase Ryan, Kelly's Heroes, and more.

Plus we have a special appearance by Batman at 2 PM for photos.

Plenty of good food and cheap prices

Remember KIDS 12 and under are FREE!!!

In addition, If you are planning to travel from outside the Sacramento area here are a list of Hotels close to the show:

Motel 6 7850 College Town Dr

Sacramento,CA 95826

916-383-8110

$59.99

Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento

21 Howe Ave

Sacramento, CA 95826

Phone: 916-379-0400

1 Bed - $109 - 2 Beds $119 - 3 Beds $129

Embassy Suites

100 Capital Mall

Sacramento, CA 95814

916-326-5000

$169

• 2 weeks later...

We are just 3 Saturday's away. Remember we have some great dealers coming (Atlantic Toys, Echo Base, Intents Toys, Firebase Ryan, Triad Toys, Kelly's Heroes, and so many more) It is once again a COMPLETE Dealer SELL OUT! Also we have some great give aways this year from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Master Collector, Hasbro Toys Inc.

For the kids we have Bat Man at 2 PM (Bring your camera's)

Kids 12 and under are FREE!!!

Early Bird is at 9 AM for just $12

General Admin is at 10 AM for just $6

Food served throughout the show with great prices.

What better way to spend a family filled fun day at the 2nd Annual FALL GI Joe Action Figure Show Saturday, September 30, 2006.

See you there