Upcoming JLU Figures this year.

TOYMAN65

Can't see the pics but I can't wait!

I can't wait either. I been out of the loop for a while with these figs. Didi they come out with a Mr. Miracle since they have a Big Barda

I'd like to see him myself, but as of yet there have been no pics or any mention of him in the JLU line.

I can't wait either. I been out of the loop for a while with these figs. Didi they come out with a Mr. Miracle since they have a Big Barda

I'd like to see him myself, but as of yet there have been no pics or any mention of him in the JLU line.

Isn't Mr. Miracle a Charlton figure?

Nope. Mr. Miracle was created by Jack Kirby for his Fourth World Series (New Gods, Forever People and Orion). BTW, Darkseid was also from the Fourht World, but he didn't appear in any of these books first...His first appearance is in an issue of Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen!

Nope. Mr. Miracle was created by Jack Kirby for his Fourth World Series (New Gods, Forever People and Orion). BTW, Darkseid was also from the Fourht World, but he didn't appear in any of these books first...His first appearance is in an issue of Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen!

Shh! Don't remind anybody!

I think a Mr. Miracle is one of the last semi-major characters that needs to be done. A Warlord would be nice too, but I'm not all that fussy.

I'm assuming the 4th world characters are ok since they have made Big Barda, Darkseid, Lightray and Orion. They are DC characters not Charlton.

Charlton are the characters that they've said can't be made.

Captain Atom/the Question and Blue Beetle.

Yep, the New Gods and other Kirby characters can get figures, if we have Barda though, we really need a Mr. Miracle. I always thought it was interesting that Darkseid actually made his first appearance in the Jimmy Olsen comic, crazy.

Yet the Charlton characters are a must. I hope a deal can be made, so we can see Capt. Atom, Capt. Marvel, and The Question in the JLU line.

Yep, the New Gods and other Kirby characters can get figures, if we have Barda though, we really need a Mr. Miracle. I always thought it was interesting that Darkseid actually made his first appearance in the Jimmy Olsen comic, crazy.

Yet the Charlton characters are a must. I hope a deal can be made, so we can see Capt. Atom, Capt. Marvel, and The Question in the JLU line.

Captain Marvel was actually Fawcett. I don't know if they can't do him because the same thing applies to the Fawcett characters as does Charlton, or if its the name thing.

well hopefully i can actually find this Vigilante as i didn't see the others anywhere....still pisses me off he doesn't have any guns and he only has 1 holster though

There are two versions of Vigilante. One comes in a three pack with nothing and the single carded one has a gun and rope. All JLU figures in the 3-packs have no accesories only the single carded ones have their stuff.

Personally I'm looking forward to getting Obsidian, Star sapphire, Parasite, Nemesis, Amazo with wings, Lightray, Big Barda, Deadshot, The Shade and Sinestro.

Captain Marvel was actually Fawcett. I don't know if they can't do him because the same thing applies to the Fawcett characters as does Charlton, or if its the name thing.

Yeah, that's right he was a Fawcett character...but regardless of that, he's still one of those guys we won't be seeing anytime soon.

anyone had any luck with the Kyle Raynor Lanterns 3 pack or the Justice Lord pack with Reverse Flash? When did these come out?

I've found those 3-packs and the Zatanna, Bats and Shining Knight set about 3 weeks ago, but most of the ones I've seen have had cruddy paint apps. @grumpy@

I love the JLU cartoon and have collected some of the figures so far, about 15 or so. Not sure if I wanna get rid of 'em or not though. Should I keep going, try to get 'em all, or stick to the larger scale stuff.....hmmmmm, decisions decisions. Anyways, nice to see the series still going. Best of this wave IMO is the Amazo w/wings, Obsidian, Vigilante, Star Saphire, Deadshot, Volcana, and of course, Doomsday (although only coming in the 6-pack is real turn-off).