Disney/Pixar Cars Toys

JayCueBatman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stores around here in NJ can't keep them in stock. they sell out the moment they hit the shelves. I have seen tons of the monster inc 2 pack. so much for hard to find!

• 1 month later...

i picked up 2 single card crusin mcqeens yesterday

• 2 weeks later...

I'll keep mentioning for people that have not seen it that there is a very nice EZBoard community for Cars collectors at

http://p067.ezboard.com/bcarsthetoys

It is free, but you may have to ask to join the board...

Mostly parents and Cars lovers, so we don't respond well to "I've got a rare car don't you want to pay me 5 times retail" people.

Check out our sale and trade threads... most everything is retail + S&H unless it is a custom...

And this thread is one of the best around as a reference of what exists and what may get made

http://p067.ezboard.com/fcarsthetoysfrm9.s...icID=1239.topic

Page 1 of this thread has a neat checklist including packaging variations if you are crazy into this thing...

http://p067.ezboard.com/fcarsthetoysfrm9.s...t=1&stop=25

Later

• 4 weeks later...

I know tongue mcQueen is one per case and my shop has them all except for the Yeti and chick hicks Dinoco. From what I have heard there should be about 200<including repaints> for the collection to be complete. I don't know how or why but they are some of my biggest sellers.

• 1 month later...

I have been buying these cars for my son and he loves them. I just found him a Sarge a few weeks ago, and it is one of the recalled ones. I'll hang onto it for now, but I won't let him play with it until he's older and doesn't stick things in his mouth. I went to a Target yesterday and they pulled all of the Hot Wheel scaled Cars off the shelves. They still have the talking ones and the playsets, though. Seems a bit reactionary when Sarge is the only one that's bad. And these things still sell well except for Sally. They should stop making her for a while or just put one in per case.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I did see that not only Rusty and Dusty are on the shelves now (or at least available in some capacity), but Fred as well... glad to see the Car Talk guys joining Sarah Vowell as an NPR personality represented by a toy from a Disney/Pixar movie. Hoping to find those figures... I'm surprised Mattel hasn't come up with an alternate Sarge to replace the recalled one; I guess either A, they're worried about use of the same paint or the perception of reuse, or B, unlike say Fillmore, there really wasn't a suitable alternate version of Sarge in the movie.

ebay.

but the more I think about it, it's not about the collector factor, which can be if you wanted it to be, but more for the play factor for kids.

I bought the Cars racing track and its great because you can use regular cars on it.

I may have to buy a few of those minis for my son because he's nuts about Cars and will probably play with them. I just managed to find Junior, Mario, Cartrip and Bob Cutlass so I gave them to him. Also was able to find Fred, Mia and Tia and the Rusteez brothers. I never did find Barney or the Walmart yellow racecar.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found Tex Dinoco with Dinoco McQueen, and Mario Andretti... my brother picked up a mini-helicopter, Andretti, and Tex for a family friend. Haven't yet found Bob Cutlass, though, although I see for obvious reasons he's in a Movie Moments two pack with Darryl Cartrip. Which makes me wonder: Some Movie Moments toys are probably never going to be sold individually: Luigi and Guido are too small, Red is probably too big, the Rusteez brothers mostly make sense together, and Mia and Tia - enough said there. Does anyone know if Strip Weathers' (most commonly referred to as "King") wife will be available as a single pack?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
www.carsdriveingallery.com

I created the above website as a reference site for every diecast version of the Disney Cars released so far and those scheduled to be released.

I went to the section with the Master List, but it doesn't appear to be working.

I assume this is a list of every Cars 1:55 toy released so far? My son has a good many, and I'm trying to figure out what's all been released so we can see what he's missing.

• 4 weeks later...
anyone collecting these things? im trying to get a set for my lil girl...she loves them...im missing a few if anyone can help please PM me...

Im missing

DJ

Sarge

Lizzie

Flimore

Chick

Red 2pack

Ramone 2 pack

lol let me post some pics of mine

EDIT: darn my camera died i have about 40 of them i will post pics when my camera charges

• 3 months later...