Extreme Rogue the best marvel female?

ducko

IMO, Storm is still better...

That is the best Rogue figure we've seen, so much better than the green and yellow version from the boxset. I also think the sculpt on this one with the sunglasses is also better than the other XMC3 Rogue with the smirking face.

She's certainly one of the better female figures, but I still think Storm, Warbird and either Phoenix/Dark Phoenix are the best ones yet. I even liked Kitty Pryde as well.

Guest Amazing Spiderman
She's certainly one of the better female figures, but I still think Storm, Warbird and either Phoenix/Dark Phoenix are the best ones yet. I even liked Kitty Pryde as well.

Totally agree!

All good looking figs but my favorite out of those 4 has got to be Ms Marvel for me!

Man, that Rogue looks great, can't wait to get her

The XMC Storm is better than the ML one just because of the white outfit, but yet, the ML Storm has that great looking tornado accessory, but I think that the upcoming Psylocke will be the best ML female character yet.

Wow, I think it probably is the best female.

I always planned on buying it if I saw it. But after seeing these pics, I want it more than any other figure. Nightcrawler is a close second.

If they had only done this good a job on all 3 series, then the X-Men line would have sold like crazy.

Man, that Rogue looks great, can't wait to get her

The XMC Storm is better than the ML one just because of the white outfit, but yet, the ML Storm has that great looking tornado accessory, but I think that the upcoming Psylocke will be the best ML female character yet.

I think Psylocke is gonna be the bees knees, too. This X-treme Rogue sculpt is great but, it loses major points for no waist cut and the poor range of motion that it looks like the hips have. Phoenix/Ms. Marvel is prolly the best so far, IMO. I fully expect Psylocke to take over that ranking, though.

It looks like Rogue's face changed from the prototype. Not impressed with the final results.

yeah i prefered the proto's head way more than this one but it is still a great figure...just not a fan of that zoolander lip pucker she's doing

I love this Rogue figure. I can see an AOA Jean Grey custom that can be made out of it. ALthough most people will say the Storm figure is the best one yet, I have to disagree. The head is way too small, and she is a little too skinny; she looks like anorexic Storm. I will say the detail on the Storm figure is really nice.

Although Pheonix/Dark Phoenix is my favorite female character, I was not impressed with the uneccesary joints- it made her took too mechnical, she had a sqaure unfeminine waistline, and those duck feet are just ugly. I would have preferred her with high heals or a better type of footing (not a fan of Sock shoes).

I agree like th upcoming Psylocke will be the best figure yet, I hope they use that mold to make Jean Grey in the orage and metallic blue Jim Lee costume.

looks like the same mold as the boxed set one, is it?.. I'm not sure cause I do not have either one yet... I wonder how a headswap would look on one... the xtrem head on the boxed set body...

I forgot all about the upcoming Psylocke, she's one of my favorite heroines, but I'm going to wait and see how she turns out in the final product....I'm sure she'll be pretty damn cool though.

IMO, Storm is still better...

COMPLETELY agree. Not only because she's obviously my favorite character, but she was done perfectly! Right down to her signature cape! This Rogue is a very nice figure indeed, but I agree, Storm is still better.

Actually, I prefer the other version...the Wynona Judd - Reba McIntyre version with the big, C&W hair and the overdone, trailer-park rouge on her cheeks...

(That's "r-o-u-g-e", as in make-up. I only say this because I often see "Rogue" mispelled as "Rouge")

@firedevil@