Fantastic Four Cartoon Airing...

Thy Juggalo

Hey,

Did it say what time and all? I will watch just for something new to watch!! lol

thanks for the post.

What's the verdict on the toys for that toon? I thought they looked kinda cool but I haven't seen too many good pictures of them and I don't know when they are due out.

I believe that the toys have been cancelled. Much like with the X-men movie toys, the FF movie toys killed almost any chance of a store carrying an FF line, which is why FF classics have been so hard to find.

Ah, that's a shame. I was lookin' forward to adding another Doom to what I hope will be a collection of Dooms someday.

It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, but I'm not impressed. I might record it next week.

Just got finished with one of the Marvel phone press confrences for the show, I'll have a write up later but the show sounds promising from what was said.

Just some highlights, they said they wrote the stories to appeal to adults as well as kids.

Ronnin is in the first episode and Dr. Doom shows up in episode 2.

Lots of villians will be showing up in these episodes as well as guest stars like the Hulk.

As for the toys, the people at this aren't really involved in that end of it but the impression they had was that once the show takes off (if it takes off and is popular) then the toys would be released thru Hasbro. Nothing we didn't know there but just thought I would restate it.

Can see some images here.

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&albu...c_Four_Animated

This late in the game I realy doubt we'll be see toys for the cartoon unless it runs for a couple years. By now Hasbro is probably working on toys for the second movie since it's to be released next summer.

Actually its more the oposite. The toys are already made so its really just getting the retailers to pick them up, which if the cartoon is a hit i doubt will be to difficult.

Sorry Jay C, but I really have to disagree with you about us seeing these toys anytime soon. Like I said in my previous post, I think it would be atleast a year from now before we would see anything. Hasbro already has a pretty full slate next year. I mean we've already heard about the first two wave of Marvel Legends, some Spidey stuff, the Ghost Rider Movie toys, and a Spiderman 3 movie line. I'm sure they are well into Spidey 3 and FF2 movie toy designs (plus the possiblity of a new Spidey cartoon for next fall). It just takes too long for everything to get going. Sure they already have the toys designed, but I doubt that they got to the "let's make a mold" stage. After all didn't Jesse say one of the reason for there not being any X3 toys was that it took about a year or so to get everthing going from concept to delivery? Hopefully these will see the light of day ( I really like the Thing design, Hulk and Doom), but right now I just don't see it happening for a while.