Foley/Vince Match At WM17, Vince's Age, RAW, Cena/Edge!

Outsiders

Larry Zbyszko is currently writing his autobiography for ECW Press.

The Raw angle this week involving Mick Foley joining Vince McMahon's "Kiss My Ass" club should lead to a Mr. McMahon vs. Foley match at Wrestlemania 23, according to the Pro Wrestling Insider.

Vince McMahon turned 61 years old on Thursday.

In an article in the Washington Post, The Rock has been quoted as saying that he is "absolutely" done with pro wrestling.

A Raw house show will take place in Paris, France on April 24, 2007.

A Street Fight for the WWE Championship between John Cena and Edge is scheduled to take place after the 9/4/06 RAW taping Atlanta. Local cable commercials in Atlanta is advertising this match to take place.

Vince is in better shape at 61 than I am at 28, that's sad.

I personally think he's on the juice myself.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE