Wave 6 found!

nevermore

If they show up at one discount store they should show up at others. I doubt that Ollies is the only place to get them.

But what do I care anyway. I live in CA and this stuff never shows up at any place here.

Well that is not entirely true, we did get the crimson command chopper at Tuesday Morning, and that was afind since they used to be so much on Ebay.

U did I didn't! I found some spytroops once and comic packs at Tuesday Morning. I think I will try over there just for fun

It just kills me because for a while everything was showing up at Big Lots and Family Dollars and I didn't find a damn thing. Same with the MOTU Snakemen

Ollie's seemed to be the only place that I had found that carried the BTR second wave. Now that someone had found wave 6 at Ollie's, do I really feel like taking that strange and magical trip out to Allentown, Bethlehem and possibly Quakertown, PA. Possibly in two weeks, when I see another paycheck. Thank goodness the price of gas is going down in price for a while.

I see scalpers raiding those stores now. @grumpy@ I would love to have some more of the Snow Wolf packs but I only know one person that was willing to get me the BTR sets for cost and I don't know anyone else that would get me those for cost. Anyone?

The Scranton Ollie's was the only place I ever found the BTR headquarters and the HISS. I haven't seen any more BTR stuff since March, I think. Now that September is coming up they may have started picking up toys for the Christmas rush. I might start trying to take a trip out there in the middle of september. I know if I go this weekend I would be sure to find something, because that always seems to happen when I am short on cash.

there were 6. one was missing a snake eyes right off the bat

they're gone now. and ollies doesn't restock or anything till this time next year

hey ollies is really hit or miss....wave 6 hasn't shown up at the local ollies...but we did get tru dessert 6 packs and old joe vs cobra denomiators...its really wonky

Desert Patrol 6 packs? How many were there?

Guest McBragg

hey ollies is really hit or miss....wave 6 hasn't shown up at the local ollies...but we did get tru dessert 6 packs and old joe vs cobra denomiators...its really wonky

Mmm....dessert packs.

Cobra denomiators, at bargain prices they must be the lowest common denomiators?

5 years later and those Dominators are still around. wonder what ever happened to the Heavy Assault Team packs that TRU had.

I actually wouldnt mind having a dominator.

I was sorta sad I passed on it.

Phanstar