Starwars shop announced new heroes sale

zolo

Here's a quick and easy way to identify bottomfeeders like Mr. zolo...

Clue #1: Brand new member who comes across like a used car salesman complete with some sort of link in his posts.

Clue #2: Place your cursor over the link without clicking on it. IE will show the correct link name at the bottom of the screen. If it doesn't match the link in the post, you can get redirected to god-knows-where...or download something potentially devastating to your computer like a virus.

Ever since our little experience with Jaybird several weeks back, it seems like spammers have been hitting this site harder than ever. And he's probably the main culprit. We pissed him off, so he's now probably on some self-appointed troll crusade to see how fast he and his friends can wreck TNI.

In Russia, the Spam eats you!

Careful with that joke, son...it's an antique. @loll@

For those who found Rama's comment funny, you can congratulate yourselves for truly growing up in the 80s...ah, Reagan's America...

For those who found Rama's comment funny, you can congratulate yourselves for truly growing up in the 80s...ah, Reagan's America...

Yeah...when you said "It's an antique." the first thought that crossed my mind was "Like I'm becoming." lol

Ah.....I miss the days when the Commies where the bad guys.

Yeah...when you said "It's an antique." the first thought that crossed my mind was "Like I'm becoming." lol

Ah.....I miss the days when the Commies where the bad guys.

And the sad thing is...when Communism died, so did Yakov Smirnoff's stand-up career... #US1#

Which isn't too far from me. I could be at a Yakov show tomorrow night if I wanted. Somehow I don't think the tickets would be hard to get.

What a country! #US1# @loll@