Is Series 8 Modern Iron Man rare or something???

Genocide_Viper

Wasn't this mentioned a couple of days ago?

Guest Steve Rogers

The $100 BIN listing is an AFA graded figure and it is an Ebay Scalper Store. Look at the completed auctions...they go for $20-$30, depending on loose or MOSC. I don't know why these threads keep popping up...

Whew…. I feel better now….

I just realized that I don’t have one of these yet either. I don’t know how I missed him. I know I saw a bunch when they first came out. What I really want him for is the Ultron head from the base so I can fix that Dogfaced crap that we got with Series11

The $100 BIN listing is an AFA graded figure and it is an Ebay Scalper Store. Look at the completed auctions...they go for $20-$30, depending on loose or MOSC. I don't know why these threads keep popping up...

Whew…. I feel better now….

I just realized that I don’t have one of these yet either. I don’t know how I missed him. I know I saw a bunch when they first came out. What I really want him for is the Ultron head from the base so I can fix that Dogfaced crap that we got with Series11

Steve-

I may have just the thing for you. I did a trade like 6 months ago and the guy threw in a bunch of random bases. One of the one's he threw in was ML8 Iron Man. I have been wondering what to do w/ it since it didn't include the back part of the base. It's your's if you want it!

I'm on the prowl for this fig, too. I figure the hype is up due to Civil War. Perhaps once the Modular, Thorbuster, and HOM armors come out, the demand for Modern armor will abate a bit? @shrug@

Hasbro will probably reissue him (or can they do this) because hes such a popular figure.

Hasbro will probably reissue him (or can they do this) because hes such a popular figure.

@loll@ You know they is!!!

They gonna make him in different colors & size's ;)

I got an Modern Iron Man + Scarlet Witch for $27 - funny thing is, this auction was cheaper than auctions with ONLY the Iron Man. Both MOC/MOSC/NIB or whatever you want to call it :P. The accountant in me is happy because the SW retails for 9-10 after tax, making my M-IM cost only $17-18 :D

I'm sure we will get a similar version to this with hasbros waves.... TNA boxed set even maybe?.. I want this figure as well for my tna setup... or at least for my mu setup... since there is no longer a tna arhg! :(