MOST WANTED B.A.F. ?????

pweagle

I've been on the edge of my seat thinking of giant figures to make aside from giant man.

My Idea include

Titan(done)

Goliath/Atlas (almost done)

12" dragon man (actual size)

It the living collosus

Awsome android

Sentry

living monolith

Sutur(in the works)

Mangog(in the works)

Growing man(in the works)

terminus

Ultimo

Well thats all I can think of any other ideas are more then welcome so let me know what you think.

why would Sentry be a BAF?

Not the same Sentry. @smilepunch@ jk.

http://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_459

why would Sentry be a BAF?

Not the same Sentry. @smilepunch@ jk.

http://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_459

Yeah, now that's the Sentry I know and love!

I wouldn't mind seeing a custom BAF of the Ultimate Adaptoid, in his green appearance, for lack of a better explanation.

http://www.geocities.com/marvel_terror/sup...r_adaptiod.html

I think any Celestials would be good, but overall, Nimrod is my most wanted BAF. Could be 8-10 inches & would seemingly fit the Hasbro ML 3 wave (right now, as only X-Men characters have been revealed).

I'm thinking about that fing fang foom but to get hum as comic accurate as possible he would have to be like some 65 inches long thats alot of wood apoxy.

post some celestrial ref pic please.

I'd like to see Atlas, Living Monolith, Master Mold, Nimrod, Awsome Andy, Ultimate Giant Man, (Black) Goliath, Masters of Evil Goliath, and The mutant elephant guy whatever his name is.

I'm thinking about that fing fang foom but to get hum as comic accurate as possible he would have to be like some 65 inches long thats alot of wood apoxy.

post some celestrial ref pic please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_(comics)

If you don't want to do Fin Fang Foom because you couldn't have him be in scale, you're not going to want to mess with Celestials. They average 2000 feet tall!

On the other hand, if you just happen to have a store mannequin lying around, that might do the trick... :)

And Foom is EASILY my most-wanted BAF, as far as the actual line goes. They'll probably never do him, but hey, I don't think anyone thought we'd get a Mojo BAF either...

pweagle, Who do you think a ICON Venom would work for?

I'm gonna have a extra one, and I was trying to think of a BAF that could work with Venom's body.

rick, um Im thinking everyone if you can sculpt then you can use that figure for most any large character. But Im going to use mine for a DRAGON MAN with some very large wings make that toy bix one look like that little dragon shadow cat runs around with.

Perfect, I should've thought of that. The size is close, that all you would have to do is cut him in few spots to get him alittle shorter.

I can't believe no one has yet said a classic Sentinel!! While the 05 Sentinel was nice, I can't help but want a classic version, one that I could possibly army build!!

No love for Stilt Man? Cmoooon guys!

My vote goes for Stilt Man.

Now, that would be cool..Stilt Man is my second choice, besides the Ultimate Adaptoid.