Recollecting SW figures

Blackheart

I sort of stopped....well, ages ago. When Ep I came out. So can anyone help me with Star Wars checklists or something? Id much appreciate it!

I have the old Action Figure archive book that has the Power of the force figures and the original 70s figures. Were there any more books made like this after the prequels were released?

Thanks! :)

Go to rebelscum.com and look for the checklists. Everything you need is there, some of the newer items don't have pics up yet, though. Keep an eye on Ebay "Lot" auctions. The good news is, most of the figures that have come out since 1995 are basically worthless, with the exception of some clones and some POTJ figures. Play your cards right and you can get about 50 figures for about 50 bucks, especially if they're POTF or TPM items. Avoid buying them individually, and definately avoid comic shops.

I have to second Rebelscum, it's at the top right hand side of their main page, called photo archive, I use it daily!

As for getting back in, I think this is one of the best times to do it, A lot of stuff is getting rereleased, so you can get eiter better updated sculpts of stuff, and next year.. 30th ANV!!!

The problem with Ebay Lots, well, you do get a lot of crap, lol... what I've been doing is looking for people that are getting out of SW, usually they have a bunch of stuff, and I've been winning a butt load of stuff, at a fraction of the cost... So if you do lots, try for smaller lots and remember, if they have clones in it, it'll most likely go for a lot more.One last thing I'd suggest is check here in the area finds location, or whatever it's called.. see if you can find some local SW homies.. heck, even if they're not near you, there are a lot of guys here that'll be more than happy to help ya out.

Good luck, and welcome back into the fold.

i never buy star wars at retail...except for clones, anything else there is always someone getting out of it that will sell it cheap

vehicles are very different, they tend to keep there prices or go up....until the remake one, ie....the old tie fighters aren't pricey at all anymore...but man you can't go wrong with pickin up an atat, atst, gunship ect ect

Who do you need man? I have some SW I may want to get rid of!

• 4 months later...

Wow sorry folks forgot I made this thread! >_<

Thanks alot for the advice, I appreciate it. :)

Yeah, Ill need lots of money so thats why Im gonna take it easy to start of with. I've always been into SW, but it wasn't until I made this thread that i really just had a craving to start collecting the figures again. And Im gonna need to really get to buying them.

So far my collection is an impressive....0. :angry:

I think starting next week when I get some money ill start collecting them again, keeping in mind what evryone's said. :)

Oh and yeah, I do get TFs and MLs. Lifes pricey when you're a collector. :P