Mace Windu's Squadron Battle Packs Hi-Res Images

JayC

Hrmm interesting. His squadon seem to be roughly based on Shock Troopers:

The helmet is obviously a shock trooper deco helmet. Just painted purple

Shoulder pads painted purple

Two horizontal purple lines on each upper arm

Shins/boots painted solid purple

and two horizontal lines on the legs (but I dont think I see a vertical line, like the shock troopers have)

I dont have a side by side picture. But that's pretty darn close to a Shock Trooper. To close to just be a coincidence.

I would like to see some EU or story behind these guys, because at least IMO they have to be related to Shock Troopers in some aspect.

Is that a new head sculpt on the Clone Commander figure?

Also SA mold. Woo-hoo! Commander with removable helmet. Double woo-hoo! And much love for the Mace Windus soft goods cloak. IMO Hasbro is finally listening. This is gonna be one heck of a battle pack. Cant wait for it. Anyone know when these should be hitting Target?

looks like a new mold for the commander

2 x 41

and 1 x 6

and monkey boy himself :P

they relaly need to make a good mace windu fig

Yeah, if they had done a new-sculpt Mace with this, I'd have gotten it. I won't bother, though, seeing as how I'm really only interested in Clones from the movie.

That Commander figure looks good though... I take it we'll see that guy (medic? NCO?) from Cody's legion with that headsculpt?

nice, mace is pointless ot me but the clones will deffinitly stick out in the collection. Anyone buying this just for the mace feel free to sell me the clones HA as if! Stupid hasbro!!

target exclusive, there should be plenty to go around as the other battlepacks were seen in large numbers for the most part.

There was? I sure as heck couldn't find any packs other than the Senate ones.