OMG I Just Got Abomination Variant!

Avalanche

yea my local KBToys in the mall usually sucks A, but i found all the Onslaught series(Not Green Goblin) and a abomination variant!

i dont really like him but i know manypeople around here were going nuts trying to find him, so i guess make me an offer

Sweet! I still need him! And the Goblin variant.

I don't like it. I have found the variant of him and Loki and passed, I have never done that on a variant before! And I have found many! I just wish I could find the unmasked Goblin.

Draven

that variant sucks and I don't think many people are hunting for him.. if all you want is to make money off of him, you should have just left him because you won't make a dime.

I found a variant case the first day they came out at TRU, and that was enough for me.. Usually I try to get a few sets of the variants, but I don't like any of the ML13 ones... I have had a few more come my way, but I don't even want them for 8 bucks, so I left them alone.

Would you let it go for cost + shipping?

Anyone?

Would you let it go for cost + shipping?

Anyone?

If I had it or when I find it

Sure #US1#

Thanks bro ;)

I don't think the variants will be hard to find. I found Abom and Loki variants twice and passed. I only saw the GG variant once but I snagged him. He is pretty psycho cool.