Summer Slam pics?

Zartan666

I cant beleive no one has started this thread yet, and if they have, I must have missed it. But here are my pics for Summer Slam 06

Chavo vs Rey Mysterio: Im going with Chavo. He can cheat to win, and set up an injury angle for Rey who badly needs knee surgery.

Ric Flair vs Mick Foley: Im going with Flair on this one. Foley has built his career on loosing spectacularly, why change things now?

DX vs Vince and Shane: This one is a no brainer. DX needs to end the fued with the Mcmahons, and they need to end it tonight because no one is going to care tomorrow.

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan: I want to say Hogan, but he is hurt. And they could let Orton take advantage of this to set up a rematch at Wrestlemania. I think this one will be stope dby the reff.

Sabu vs Bigshow: I gotta think they havnt built up Sabu for nothing. Sure most of his matches have been lackluster, but this is the biggest match of his career, and I hope he can show everyone what he is capable of. They need to take the belt off of Show anyway, and a RVD vs Sabu fued would be great.

Booker T vs Batista: Obviously Booker will cheat to win. They need to stretch this out a little further.

John Cena vs Edge: Edge is walking out of Summerslam with the gold. No ifs ands or buts about it.

So lets here what you all think.

I was just about to start this thread myself:

Chavo vs Rey Mysterio: Chavo, they'll give Mysterio time off after this and then set it up as him coming back to feud with the Guerrero's once again.

Ric Flair vs Mick Foley: I'll say Flair, if Foley's the loser of an "I Quit Match" it really doesn't make much of a difference. Besides, up until recently he hasn't even been around much in the WWE.

DX vs Vince and Shane: D-Generation X.

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan: If Orton wins, we riot.

Sabu vs Bigshow: Sabu, without a doubt. Heard they were going to make it a three way dance with Angle too. Who knows? I still say Sabu.

Booker T vs Batista: I'll say Batista, they built him up to come back and now he's gonna beat down T and strip him of the title. Booker and him should be feuding from here on.

John Cena vs Edge: Edge.

Nuff Said

Chavo/Rey- Rey wins, Chavo beats him down afterwards. This match will be the show stealer

DX/ Mcmahon- DX

Ric/Mick- Um, Mick has not won a match in about 7 years, so something prompts me to go with Ric

Hogan/Randy- Hogan will win with a big boot to the stomach, cause that's as far as he can lift his leg

ECW title- I don't follow ECW, and, I do like Show alot more than Sabu, but, for ECW to have any hope of surviving, an ECW guy needs the belt

Cena/ Edge- I REFUSE to see Cena in the record books as a three time champ, so Edge

Booker/Batista- Will either be a great match with Booker retaining in some matter, or a 30 second squash. Im still betting on the Book man on this one.

Chavo vs Rey: Chavo

Flair vs Foley: Foley

DX vs The McMahons: DX

Orton vs Hogan: Orton

Sabu vs Bigslow: Sabu

Cena vs Edge: Edge

Booker T vs Batista: Booker T

I just pray that Cena/Batista or Show dont leave Summer Slam as champs.

I cant beleive no one has started this thread yet, and if they have, I must have missed it. But here are my pics for Summer Slam 06

Chavo vs Rey Mysterio: Im going with Chavo. He can cheat to win, and set up an injury angle for Rey who badly needs knee surgery.

Ric Flair vs Mick Foley: Im going with Flair on this one. Foley has built his career on loosing spectacularly, why change things now?

DX vs Vince and Shane: This one is a no brainer. DX needs to end the fued with the Mcmahons, and they need to end it tonight because no one is going to care tomorrow.

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan: I want to say Hogan, but he is hurt. And they could let Orton take advantage of this to set up a rematch at Wrestlemania. I think this one will be stope dby the reff.

Sabu vs Bigshow: I gotta think they havnt built up Sabu for nothing. Sure most of his matches have been lackluster, but this is the biggest match of his career, and I hope he can show everyone what he is capable of. They need to take the belt off of Show anyway, and a RVD vs Sabu fued would be great.

Booker T vs Batista: Obviously Booker will cheat to win. They need to stretch this out a little further.

John Cena vs Edge: Edge is walking out of Summerslam with the gold. No ifs ands or buts about it.

So lets here what you all think.

Chavo will cheat to win.

Foley will be mankind and win.

Hogan will destroy Orton

DX Will Destroy the Mchmahoans

Sabu will kill big show

Batista will win

And now i have somthing to say... EDGE IS A BIG FAT #$### HE WILL LOSE TO CENA! CENA WILL DEMOLISH HIM! I DONT GET WHY YOU PEPOLE DONT LIKE HIM. HE HAS MORE THAN PROOVED HIMSELF. #$###!

I don't know why, but I am expecting a screw job tonight, eithe Lita will turn on Edge (and go to Smackdown with the Hardys) or Shane turns on Vince - Shawn takes time off, and Shane and HHH take the DX reigns.

Is Jeff not going to Raw monday and Matt staying on Smackdown?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE