Future ML box sets, Part II

CapMan1984

Possible Hasbro box sets  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Inspired from last poll's suggerstions

• Heralds of Galactus (Terrax, chrome Silver Surfer, etc.)
    • Agency X (Deadpool, modern Taskmaster, etc.)
    • Ultimates (Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Wasp, etc.)
    • Imperial Guard (Gladiator, etc.)
    • Squadron Supreme (Hyperion, Nighthawk, Duke, etc.)
    • Any X team (X-Force, X-Factor, New X-Men, etc.)
    • Asgardians (Odin, Enchantress, etc.)
    • Masters of Evil (Baron Helmut Zemo, Absorbing Man, etc.)
    • Wrecking Crew (yes, they are part of the MOE, but they deserve a box set!)
    • Other

I choose the Galactus set since that is the only one that seems interesting to me. Besides, with the upcomming ff movie, it seems logical for Hasbro to make this set.

I bet if they pull the trigger on FF2 movie figs, we could pick up a Surfer that way, too.

I chose Agency X. I also really want an Ultimates set, a Wrecking Crew set, and a Masters of Evil Set. But Agentcy X seems the least likely to make it into the actual waves, and there are only 4 characters, and 4 characters seems to be the standard for a boxset these days. Well there are 5 I guess, but Sandy isn't really necessary.

Agency X but with Agent X instead of DP! :)

Agency X but with Agent X instead of DP! :)

Masters of Evil for Nuff.

Nuff Said

My vote when to them as well.

I'll take these

Heralds of Galactus (Terrax, chrome Silver Surfer, etc.)

Ultimates (Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Wasp, etc.)

Imperial Guard (Gladiator, etc.)

Any X team (X-Force, X-Factor, New X-Men, etc.

exiles

gen x

pretty much anything xmen related and then everything else just about... Personaly I prefer taskmasters oldoutfit to the new and we allready have a perfect dp so Ireally don't care about that stuff....

yeah agent x would be cool, but i really dont see it as a box set. the only distinguishable characters from there was agent x and task master. but i still wanna see a marvel legend of agent x. he was cool..

Agency X is a great choice for a set, simply cause it's not likely we'll get many of them otherwise.

-Agent X:Awsome fan favorite who has NEVER had a figure.

-All new mold Deadpool: Huge Fan Favorite, in a more Udonish style (not that the old one isn't great).

-Taskmaster: People have been clamoring for the Udon Style one.

-Outlaw: Cool female character, one of few non-depowered mutants after house of m. And will definitely never be seen as a single.

Suposing hasbro returns to variant sets (like the fantastic four boxset), Agency X would be an even better choice.

Variant Set:

-Agent X (Trenchcoated)

-Deadpool (Cable/Deadpool version)

-Taskmaster in suit (I love the way he looked wearing one in one issue. They could use the famous Proff. X body)...actually, a white tux Deadpool might be a cooler variant than the Cable/Deadpool Version.

-Sandy (Instead of Outlaw)

I would die of joy if they made that.

come on people, vote imperials...the Big G deserves an update

xmengladiatorpb1.jpg

hasbro will get to him soon enough, I bet we will see him in 6 waves or less...

heck they made the sentry all they need to do is remold him abit now or just give a new head