Spider-Man Series 18 out!

ZorakOwns

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker- would be perfect if he didn't have that stupid missle firing action.

Lantern- Seems pretty cool.

Venom- Cool variation on the character, good rehashed sculpt. And I like the look of it.

Nuff Said

i've wanted a Jack figure for a long time now, and he looks great. Shocker also looks great too, i really wish they would just stop making the spiderman figures, nobody wants them, they don't sell they just take up space. i realise toy companies are stupid, but come on some things are obvious

i like the lantern but does any1 know when electro or whatever the green electric guy is coming out i saw the pic just wondering

I think he's coming out in series 19.

Yet, series 18 is an awesome wave, Shocker looks awesome and Jack O'Lantern is great, the light-up head/face is a very cool feature. I can't wait to find these!

Cool!!! Too bad they totally F-up-ed Shocker. Sigh...

I'd like to stick shocker up the ass who ever came up with the idea of giving him that stupid gimick!! How ever odds said person would enjoy it :|

how disapointng that is! He is the one I was looking forword to the most out of this wave!!! Oh well, all in all I guess it does not affect the over all front end looks of him... though Iguess

how the hell did the mess up shocker, he looks awesome. the sculpt is dead on. if you don't like the button in his back don't display him backwards.....

No kidding. I'd laugh if someone here displayed all their figures backwards and took a pic just a joke. If someone else isn't willing, I may do it, I should re-do my shelves soon so it wouldn't be that hard. I'd do a backwards battle scene too and have everything backwards with Bizarro in the middle facing forward.

Eh, Shocker could be worse. I'm just glad his arms still move outward. I might just cut that wind-up knob off his back. He's a buy.

Never been a fan of Jack, but I never had anything against him either. He might be pretty cool to have; I'll have to wait and see him in stores.

Venom is still horrid.....just clear and closer to the color of the fat that he looks like. I'm not even sure those are arms.....I think they're just a series of buldges connected by....oh I dunno....magnets? I look forward to the day that we get another Venom that can't fit a whole wedding cake in his mouth at once. (Yeah....I missed the Sinister Six boxed set..)

Shocker & Mad Jack are great adds to the villain display.

Don't care for Stealth Venom though he is different & cool in a way....

I'll also get HoM Spidey from this wave to go with HoM Wolvie; the box set needs to come out soon.

nice.. I like Mad Jack a lot... very cool... Shocker looks great, but I will be pissed everytime I try to pose him.

either way, both are sure buys

nice.. I like Mad Jack a lot... very cool... Shocker looks great, but I will be pissed everytime I try to pose him.

either way, both are sure buys

Hahaha you'd think his symbol would be 'stealth' now wouldn't you...

I found SMC 18 Jack O'Lantern aka Mad Jack & Shocker in the KB at Boulveard Mall in Las Vegas.

Both are pretty good, Shocker has good articulation even without elbow joints, I'm gonna take out the hand buttons, and the back switch, Lantern is good though.