The "MP-03 Purchase Poll"

MP-03 Purchase Poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Buy One?

• One? I'm buying two or more!
    • One please.
    • No, because...
    • Undecided

Arse to all you who don't like the colours. It's dark grey, Starscream is grey. So it's at least the right colour even if the wrong shade.

Anyone who thinks it looks like Thundercracker, would be annoyed as hell if they called it Thundercracker, since Thundercracker isn't grey!

How many MP's have been colour accurate?

MP1.... Grey gun?!?

MP2.... Green bits?!?

MP3.... Wrong shade of grey? Who cares!

To those who think MP should mean cartoon accurate.... On who's authority is that? It means it's a "masterpiece", and this thing certainly is. A dark grey plane is more of a masterpiece in my eyes than one that is pale grey with red and blue bits.

In short, my answer to the pole was "One please" @bounce@

if you like it, fine, more power to you, but if they see they can get away with this type of thing, it will happen everytime. watch...when they make grimlock they'll release him in G2 colors first or something like that... the same people will be saying "ohh its so colorful! BLUE GRIMLOCK IS SWEET!! i'll buy one!" @hmmm@

Oh it dosen't have to be "cartoon" accurate, rather it should be accurate to --SOMETHING--( comic, toy package art, poster, )instead of being made up and added haphazardly and arbitrarily like the hideous junk hanging off of your 100.00 (Probably a lil less in pounds)eyesore's hips. Furthermore, all the inaccuracies you listed were quite minor and in no way compare to a major mold over-haul with huge chunks of crap hanging off the the toy that were -not- present in the original mold.

A dark grey plane is more of a masterpiece in my eyes than one that is pale grey with red and blue bits.

But most military planes, including the F-15, are light gray. I don't think any country that has used them has had them in a dark gray.

not sure yet. i'm hoping for a repaint but if we dont get one than i might buy one and repint it myself.....then again i'm not sure i wanna chance customizing a $100 toy :unsure:

A dark grey plane is more of a masterpiece in my eyes than one that is pale grey with red and blue bits.

But most military planes, including the F-15, are light gray. I don't think any country that has used them has had them in a dark gray.

actually when the aircraft are new the color is a darker shade of gray. the color tends to fade over the years and therefore appears lighter. the color of MP3 is pretty accurate to that of the F-18's and helicopters i've worked on. with that said i'd still prefer the MP3 to be a lighter shade of gray.....i'm all about TOON accuracy :D