Found Scorch At Target Today

JayC

Thats awesome congrats!

Still waiting to see one.

What you think of him? Is he well articulated?

he is about as well articulated as the rest of the starwars figures if that answers you're question skips :D

(ducks :P )

WOW!! I actaully found a toy before jayc did, simply amazing!! :D That would b e nice if he became common so ever yone could find him, I want another one to open as well heheh

he is about as well articulated as the rest of the starwars figures if that answers you're question skips :D

(ducks :P )

WOW!! I actaully found a toy before jayc did, simply amazing!! :D That would b e nice if he became common so ever yone could find him, I want another one to open as well heheh

You can open the ones that come in the set that I ordered from you ;) that reminds me.. add another $26 to that total I sent you ;) ;)

Yeaaaah!

I finally found Scorch yesterday... wandered into Walmart on a whim, after they put out a fresh couple cases of the assortment with Scorch, Fett, Han, Barada, Cody, and a few others. #$## yeah, finally I saw something more than Lushros and Cantina Han again.

Picked up one Sorch simply because he was there and I've wanted one since Februrary (nevermind me expecting the set off Entertainment Earth come next Jan), but then I got a second one to repaint too, because I could and because the customizer in me thought he had potential.

Whoa... holy crap-in-a-hat, I LOVE this figure mold. I mean I've always liked the design of the Republic Commandos, but to have one in figure form is awesome. The design translated into 3-D perfectly. Honestly, if I didn't already have the Commando vs Geonosian battle pack on pre-order already, I would now, oh yes.

I found at least 4 Scortches also.I am delighted that Hasbro packed these 2 to a case.Though I have both the basic and the GH version.These had the red holo figure.

And sadly even the two pack isnt quite doing it, but none the less I'll get what I can take. So far I've only found this figure twice! I hope other people who have been hunting him down for awhile can get him too.

Guest McBragg

Still have not seen Scorch, but this area is different, the Geonosian wave never saturated here, Sun Fac is not a pegwarmer in this area, like he is in some places apparentlly.

Meijer stores restock...waves 1 and 2! One store had 7 At-At Drivers, but oddly no Veers. Meijer is like that, getting a lot of certain waves of figures, but little to none of other waves. Even Boba Fett can be found.

you ordered a set from me? huh wha?!

I ordered an extra set.. I rememer you mentioning you wanted one, but not the geonosians... I figured I'd throw another set in the cart incase anyone needed it.. if you dont want it, just say the word, and I'll offer it to my buddy ;)

shock troopers = red ones right?.. Great to here about the green as well, I don't have one just yet. I love all these different colored type clones... its nice having a lil varity in the army rather than just all white or what not ...