Skips

Walmart Giantman Wave found in Canada

Well, at least they have a chance to get their Giant Man at retail...instead of Online Shopping :P

skips saying it proof enough there bud :P

I hate doing this to skips....but

With no pictures, this thread is dead :(

haven't been able to check here but i bet there is nothing at my TRU to do with giantman...

probably does have dark crumplezones and leobreakers though!!

Which one is the closest to you bro? The one at St. Catharines next to Fairview? That one doesn't have anything...

Well, at least they have a chance to get their Giant Man at retail...instead of Online Shopping :P

True! But thats if the TRU is lucky enough to get the variant case... Otherwise, Mr. Giantman will only have one hand-friend if you know what I mean. lol hahaha

#WTF#

Can we get some sort of proof of this? Pictures? Video? Audio? Anything? What city are you in?

Proof? No need! :) Im Skippy!

Im in Toronto but I get around. (I found them in Hamilton). There has been report of their appearance in Mississauga as well though!

Happy Hunting!

skips saying it proof enough there bud :P

Thats right Synchy poo

I hate doing this to skips....but

With no pictures, this thread is dead :(

My pics are pointless cause I won my Giantman Case from TNI remember? :P

But here it is to satisfy your thirst!

(I did buy 2 for my friend though!)

wmcase2.jpg

I'm just buggin man... I believed you from the start ;)

yeah skips the one in St. Catharines next to Fairview is mine!! since i no longer work in st.kitts i never get up there as much!! and like you said they never have anything really so i always waste my time!! @grumpy@

Well, this kinda sucks...Wal-Mart exclusives at TRU Canada???

I bought my first Sentry & Ms Marvel offa ebay (don't ask how much I paid), then I managed a trip to the U.S. and found Sabretooth & Antman (for regular cost). Then when I got back home, I get a call from a local store who said they had the whole series (a couple a bucks more than regular prices). Now I find out that there available from TRU??

Well, I got my set and I'm happy, just a bit bummed that they could have cost me about 1/2 what I paid.

yeah skips the one in St. Catharines next to Fairview is mine!! since i no longer work in st.kitts i never get up there as much!! and like you said they never have anything really so i always waste my time!! @grumpy@

How is the Zellers at Fairview though? I haven't even bothered checking there for the longest time! Its wierd how they don't have a TRU serving the Niagara/ Fort Erie region.

Well, this kinda sucks...Wal-Mart exclusives at TRU Canada???

I bought my first Sentry & Ms Marvel offa ebay (don't ask how much I paid), then I managed a trip to the U.S. and found Sabretooth & Antman (for regular cost). Then when I got back home, I get a call from a local store who said they had the whole series (a couple a bucks more than regular prices). Now I find out that there available from TRU??

Well, I got my set and I'm happy, just a bit bummed that they could have cost me about 1/2 what I paid.

Sorry to hear that bro!!! :( You should wait it out next time! (This wasn't the first time I heard this from you!) :(

Maybe give me a shout if you need something next time! ;)

I had a chance to geta kang and the rest off of doomsaber... I thought these were gona be common though so I passsed & was just gona get hook ups from jj like norma.... god am I kicking my self now ...

@bH@

I saw thw Giant Man wave at the TRU in Kingston today.

Didn't notice any variants though.

How is the Zellers at Fairview though? I haven't even bothered checking there for the longest time! Its wierd how they don't have a TRU serving the Niagara/ Fort Erie region.

the Zellers at the Fairview has always been good to me, but as of late they really haven't had anything...actually the Zellers in Fort Erie had new Transformers but other than that nothing!! and don't even get me started on the Walmart in Fort Erie, i almost don't even bother checking there anymore, they hardly have a toy isle!! but it would be so sweet if i could find these suckers at retail!!

Anything Grand gets TRU gets...........and Grand received the Wal-Mart ML's

Where's Fantastic Four Classics Series 2? @grumpy@

Those were only released in Quebec, the online dealers there bought out the entire small stock.

It sucks, I wanted a Kang

I know where they are, I was kidding. You know how much stock it is they ordered? Where you talking about anyways? CMD, Legends, and Toysonfire? I know a place in Alberta got them too--its weird, I heard these don't have French on them and they went only to Quebec. WEIRD. I ordered a set from Legends given that I was suspicious that Silver Snail hadn't gotten them after a week and a half and started to figure that these weren't hitting outside Quebec. Guess I was right. I call shenanigans/discrimination on Grand.

Looks like these puppies are available at Zellers too!

Guess they had too much stock to dumb out at just wallmart... You would think the wallmarts here would get them though if anything ... the dumbasses...

Guess they had too much stock to dumb out at just wallmart... You would think the wallmarts here would get them though if anything ... the dumbasses...

I know eh!

Strange thing is that they were English packaging... .. .

Must be nice being in Canada nowdays..... :o

not really... TOY wise that is :P

not really... TOY wise that is :P

Yeah it is nice! But yeah, not Toy wise. ;)