x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

Yeah, I agree, just wait a bit. I really don't think XMC series 3 will be as tough to find as FFC series 2, which has many fans ordering online. The only figures that I think will give us headaches, for those who want them, are the Bobby Drake Iceman and possibly the green and yellow Rogue.

Yeah the Bobby Drake Iceman is the one that I really want. That and the Ultimate One. I already have the main one preordered though youbuyitnow.com

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how many people were crazy about "Stealth Beast"? they were practically selling plasma to afford the scalper prices, and now he's warming pegs like the rest of the series...wait it out they'll be all over the shelves in a month or so. I know you gotta have em now before anyone else does, trust me the pegs will be-a-warming for many moons!

Remember how many people were crazy about "Stealth Beast"? they were practically selling plasma to afford the scalper prices, and now he's warming pegs like the rest of the series...wait it out they'll be all over the shelves in a month or so. I know you gotta have em now before anyone else does, trust me the pegs will be-a-warming for many moons!

I'm going to trust you guys then. It's about to end in a few minutes but I'm playing it cool for now. I really do hope that I will be able to find all of these figures. Iceman is my favorite and the opportunity to have a real Bobby Drake AND an Ultimate Iceman is just too much to pass up..

To be fair though, Scarlett Witch was a different story. She was expensive at first because we were told by Jesse Falcon that she was cancelled. People thought the first few that started popping up were a screw up by the factory. Then when it turned out Falcon and the factory hadn't communicated so well the prices bottomed out.

The lesson remains though. More often than not if you pay scalper prices when something first shows up, you're going to end up feeling like a chump when prices drop a couple months later.

Don't ever feed the scalpers. It just encourages them to keep trying to rip us off before we get a fair crack at finding the stuff in stores for ourselves.

So someone tell me, the Variant Rogue is basicall the same Rogue without the glasses?

I have the Rogue with the jaket on but no glasses, maybe none of them have glasses.

No, I picked up a Rogue the other day, but she has glasses. The pics I saw from SDCC 06 have a

1. Rogue with the jacket, glasses, and no smile and then a

2. Rogue without a jacket, glassses, with a slight smirk/smile.

And your saying there is a Rogue with a jacket and no glasses.

WTH. Are there going to be like 3 variations of the same figure?!

So someone tell me, the Variant Rogue is basicall the same Rogue without the glasses?

I have the Rogue with the jaket on but no glasses, maybe none of them have glasses.

No, I picked up a Rogue the other day, but she has glasses. The pics I saw from SDCC 06 have a

I think check it out http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...1535&st=800 . Mine looks like the normal version but no glasses, I checked and rechecked the package, to make sure that the glasses did not fall off her face @loll@

I think check it out http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...1535&st=800 . Mine looks like the normal version but no glasses, I checked and rechecked the package, to make sure that the glasses did not fall off her face @loll@

Well damn dude, I guess we wait till these hit in bulk. I am intrigued to see how variations and what the variations are going to be of this single figure. Maybe the one you picked up was a packaging error, who knows.

DSC06548.jpg

Well damn dude, I guess we wait till these hit in bulk. I am intrigued to see how variations and what the variations are going to be of this single figure. Maybe the one you picked up was a packaging error, who knows.

DSC06548.jpg

Could be, maybe mine was an error, cuz mine is exactly like the jaket one minus the glasses, wierd :wacko:

Still have not found them. I asked a lady that worked at target to pull out a case and they were stupid stealth wolverine and ruby cyclops.

I want to know if most of you guys are finding them at target or Wal-mart?

I think most people are getting them at Target.. I haven't found them yet though

Don't ever feed the scalpers. It just encourages them to keep trying to rip us off before we get a fair crack at finding the stuff in stores for ourselves.

AGREED!!!

Yep, my goal now, a very dubious task, is to rid the world of scalpers. They are the terrorists of the toy aisles.

I think most people are getting them at Target.. I haven't found them yet though

Yeah, that's where they seem to be according to those who've found them...but I'm out of luck, there is no Target in the town where i'm at @grumpy@...I miss Denver already.

Uh, Jesse did say that she'd have a gren colorway as well so we may be getting 5 versions of the same chick, which I have no problem with at all..."Death to the Stalker Market!!!"

DSC06548.jpg

DAAMM she loooks nice ;)

Do we even know what the variants are? I haven't seen any pics of Bobby Drake or ultimate Iceman. The Rouges are all wierd. The Showdown Juggernaut variant was messed up. As have been alot of TB stuff recently. I'm worried they may have ruined this series variants too. :(