x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

Just found these in San Diego. Everyone but Rogue was there. Two Colossus figures, one regular Iceman, one Avalanche, two Nightcralwers, and two ugly Sabretooths who will be warming the pegs just like his AOA counterpart. This was in Target BTW. Would have been cool if ROGUE was there, any of them! LOL! Anyway, this is what I picked up.

I live about 40mins from San Diego, is the target any where near Fallbrook or Camp Pendleton? and do you think they will get a lot more?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man all that I can find around me is the stupid Ruby Quarts Cyclops, Flying wolverine and Stealth Cat faced beast. I do not mind the some of them but they are getting out of hand. Who comes up with Ideas like Ruby quarts cyclops, and Wolverine with weird looking swords.

Yeah, that is the Toy Biz philosophy of heavy hitters.

I can't find a HoM/flying Wolverine for the life of me. Juggy, Angel, Cyke, and series 1 Gambit are EVERYWHERE here.

teach me master capman, you must teach me how to hunt via UPC

It's not that bad. This is how WM, Target, TRU, and every retailer keeps up with inventory; bar codes are a major reason chain retailers are taking over the world. It was originally a WM idea, then the other stores ran with it when they saw the WM explosion.

The UPC (Universal Product Code) is the number underneath the bar code on the back of the item. (or wherever, depending on the product)

For example, I went to a local WM last night & had an employee type in the UPC for Iceman (035112708780) on one of the "bar code guns." These guns can be taken to any product in the store, they scan the bar code on the front of the peg, and bam, they can tell me if XMC is in the back, how many total XMC figures SHOULD be in the store (not always accurate since employees do sell these out the back door, but that's not common), and if any XMC are on order or not.

After the employee plugged in the number, he said, "Iceman?" and I concurred. He said that figure was not in stock, but he did say there were 29 XMC in stock (UPC's can be for an entire line, not just a single figure). I counted 17 (tons of Juggy!) on the pegs, so I knew a full case of XMC was somewhere in the back. He went back to the toy bin (employees only area) and told me they only had XMC series 2 back there & none were on order; therefore, I don't need to go back there for XMC anytime soon. <_<

It saves a lot of headaches... sometime tell me if I'm totally wrong.

Okay, so I go to my local Target this morning hunting for these new Xmen figures and I find a Rogue, a couple of Nightcrawlers, and a Sabertooth. I check to scanner and it says they have more in back, I ask a employee for help and he says all they have in back are more Magnetos and etc. I believe the dude because he seems knowledgeable, I grab the Rogue and bail. Well later on in the day I had to swing by Blockbuster and since Target is right there, I decide to check it out. The stuff that was there this morning is gone, but I find a Iceman and Colossus?! I grabbed the Colossus, debated the Iceman but put him back. The same dude I asked for help this morning sees me in the aisle and walks up to me and says, "Yeah, those were left up front this morning". WTF, am I suppose to believe that BS? I was like whatever and took off.

Anyway, the Colossus is not better than the ML5 Colossus, but the Rogue is pretty cool. Unique to say the least.

All the Target stores around here have anti-collector policies. They're not allowed to bring out anything from the back even if you can prove it's there.

Yeah, I know Target has a anti collector policy.

It's not that bad. This is how WM, Target, TRU, and every retailer keeps up with inventory; bar codes are a major reason chain retailers are taking over the world. It was originally a WM idea, then the other stores ran with it when they saw the WM explosion.

The UPC (Universal Product Code) is the number underneath the bar code on the back of the item. (or wherever, depending on the product)

For example, I went to a local WM last night & had an employee type in the UPC for Iceman (035112708780) on one of the "bar code guns." These guns can be taken to any product in the store, they scan the bar code on the front of the peg, and bam, they can tell me if XMC is in the back, how many total XMC figures SHOULD be in the store (not always accurate since employees do sell these out the back door, but that's not common), and if any XMC are on order or not.

After the employee plugged in the number, he said, "Iceman?" and I concurred. He said that figure was not in stock, but he did say there were 29 XMC in stock (UPC's can be for an entire line, not just a single figure). I counted 17 (tons of Juggy!) on the pegs, so I knew a full case of XMC was somewhere in the back. He went back to the toy bin (employees only area) and told me they only had XMC series 2 back there & none were on order; therefore, I don't need to go back there for XMC anytime soon. <_<

i love you

Found no glasses Rouge, Colossus, and Reg. Iceman today at Target. I was originally going to get Iceman and Colossus only (I missed the ML versions) but, I saw how the sculpt was done on Rouge and could not pass her up. This Iceman is way better than the ML one and Colossus is pretty good as well just wish the paint was darker. For a minute I thought this might become a “Giant-Man series” gagglef**k, but I’m glad it didn’t. #US1#

Target in San Diego was down by Clairemont, south of Camp Pendleton.

Guest Steve Rogers

MiddleofnowhereGeorgia Report-

Checked at Target & TRU yesterday. Both had the UPC’s in the computer, but none in stock. Looks like it will be a daily “hunt” ‘till they hit!

UPC#- (Thanks to Irish legend & slugzilla)

Avalanche = 035112708803

Iceman = 035112708780

Nightcrawler = 035112708773

TRU Code (SKN? SKU?)–

yea i work at walmart and im always scanning barcodes with the texlon (the little scanner gun) to see if we have any coming in.

Iceman (Bobby Drake variant) is going for $53.00 + $7.00 shipping with 11hr left on eBay.

Holy smokes...I hope this is just "jump the gun" bidders and not another Kang-opoly.

Thats just lame!!!

The same dude I asked for help this morning sees me in the aisle and walks up to me and says, "Yeah, those were left up front this morning". WTF, am I suppose to believe that BS? I was like whatever and took off.

It's not surprising when an employee does that.... most toy dept employees are collectors/scalpers....remember, their salary is not all that....so they always find other ways

to make mula....

I have spoken to some of them, & we also have some TNI members here who work at Target,

even though they always say they can't get none until their shift is over ;) yeah, right.....

I'm really thinking about just going all out and bidding on those items. But 60 dollars and some change is a LOT of money to pay for an action figure. But I want it soooo bad. I want to be patient but it just isn't happening at all.

I need help.

Anyone?

Hope?

I don't think it's smart at all to pay $60+ for a figure that we're all pretty sure will be in stores soon, gotta be patient

Yeah, I agree, just wait a bit. I really don't think XMC series 3 will be as tough to find as FFC series 2, which has many fans ordering online. The only figures that I think will give us headaches, for those who want them, are the Bobby Drake Iceman and possibly the green and yellow Rogue.