x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a couple of hours from Flint and about 3 from Port Huron, but figure a bit extra for road construction season. But there are about as many Meijers in Michigan as Walmarts so I don't imagine you'll have too much trouble hitting a bunch of them. Grand Rapids and its outlaying areas, which is about an hour closer to your starting destination, has at least 10 of them. I think Meijer's website has a full list of store locations.

I should mention that the one that did the reset also just redid the entire store layout so the timing may have put them ahead of the game. The reset's been done for a week but all the pegs for new stuff they weren't carrying before are still empty. The other 3 Meijers within 10 miles of me have started to put old stuff on clearance, but haven't gotten to resets yet. I'm not sure what sort of timetable to expect.

Yeah, everytime I'm in your state you guys are working on roads SOMEWHERE. LAME. I know each city has atleast 1 Meijer but before I went I'd print out a list cause I know theres one in the middle of nowhere near Chesterfield, so there might be a few more I'm missing.

nothing for me still.. I know they are hitting Walmarts everywhere around me... and the lurker said Targets near me too...

but my Targets are full of series 2 still, and Walmarts suck

Guest Steve Rogers

what exactly do UPC codes do? i never knew and i always wanted to know, hope u can help

If you give them to the Toy Manager (be it at TRU, Target, Wall Mart) they can put it in the computer & tell you if they have them coming in, or sometimes even order them for you. It helps…..

Hey All just wanted to add my 2 cents of information. I've been searching for these bad boys since mid july and still no dice.

I live in Reston, Va and I've checked Walmarts, Toys R Us', K-Marts, The Local Comic Shop and Targets in Sterling, Manassas, here in Reston, Herndon, Fairfax, and Leesburg.

Heck I even went the extra mile and called each one and asked if they had any clue when they might be available and most had no clue whatsoever. My Local Comic Shop said they aren't ordering anymore Toy Biz stuff and no one else had a clue what I was talking about.

This past weekend I went all around also found nothing again except I found some Storms, Gambits, Beasts, and the usual stuff from series 1 and 2 and some face offs. Nothing I care about though.

I just want those Iceman and Iceman Variants so bad. I really don't care about the other figures.

If any one has any clues or even the UPC codes that would help immensely.

what exactly do UPC codes do? i never knew and i always wanted to know, hope u can help

It's kinda like a Social Security # for consumer products. Here's the Wiki entry.

I'm so itching to get a hold of a Rogue and Iceman. My X-team display is sorely missing these characters (along with the missing Phoenix/Dark Phoenix.)

Are the variants gonna be packed 1 in every case or are they gonna be like the ML variants? FF series 1 had the Skrull variants packed in every case.

Are the variants gonna be packed 1 in every case or are they gonna be like the ML variants? FF series 1 had the Skrull variants packed in every case.

no they didn't.... most cases had 2 regular skrulls.... some cases had 1 each of all 3 versions

Just found these in San Diego. Everyone but Rogue was there. Two Colossus figures, one regular Iceman, one Avalanche, two Nightcralwers, and two ugly Sabretooths who will be warming the pegs just like his AOA counterpart. This was in Target BTW. Would have been cool if ROGUE was there, any of them! LOL! Anyway, this is what I picked up.

xmen3.jpg