x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

Still not in Canada yet! :(

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auctions:

Bobby Drake (Wow, that picture makes me want this variant again!)

Can't tell from the small pic, but I wonder if his face still looks overly feminine...

Hmm, check out this rogue auction....listed as a variant, shes not wearing her shades but she still has the jacket and short hair.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Treme-Rouge-MARVEL-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

Auctions:

Bobby Drake (Wow, that picture makes me want this variant again!)

Nice pic. Well, I still think he looks awesome.

damn... the only people finding these are the scalpers

I love all the scalpers' locations on Ebay. WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL is not on my map... just admit you are in California.

Is the Iceman a new sculpt and are the different versions just a headswap?

The new Iceman has a Silver Surfer body, I'm not sure about the head, though. Bobby Drake is new, I think...maybe not his body. Ultimate Iceman is probably just a different head with regular Iceman's body, but we haven't seen him in package yet.

The new Iceman has a Silver Surfer body, I'm not sure about the head, though. Bobby Drake is new, I think...maybe not his body. Ultimate Iceman is probably just a different head with regular Iceman's body, but we haven't seen him in package yet.

They're all the same body, just Bobby Drake has different paint applications.

I guess that Bobby Drake is the variant in the 3.0 release, and Ultimate Iceman will be the variant on the 3.5 release? Just like Rogue will have the long hair variant first, and 3.5 will be the green/yellow color variation?

(First post on the board here)

Just my luck, yesterday I was visiting a friend outside Sacramento and went to the nearest Target, and lo a behold the new series of X-Men figures are out. I ended up picking up the Avalanche, Iceman, Rogue, Nightcrawler and Sabretooth...no sign of the Colossus or Phoenix. There was one other Nightcrawler on the pegs. I started wondering why I hadn't heard anything about them online and went here to see they're still not out anywhere...certainly odd.

I wondered why the Iceman and Rogue were different than the package but opened them up anyway; guess that was a mistake given what the Rogues seem to be selling for.

The Iceman I picked up was the "Extreme" version; its a REALLY terrible face sculpt and much too small for the body. The body is different than the series 8 Iceman. The Rogue was the no glasses version.

Not sure what the ratio packs are, or how rare the variants are, or if they're more on the common side. Is Phoenix even in this series?

(First post on the board here)

Just my luck, yesterday I was visiting a friend outside Sacramento and went to the nearest Target, and lo a behold the new series of X-Men figures are out. I ended up picking up the Avalanche, Iceman, Rogue, Nightcrawler and Sabretooth...no sign of the Colossus or Phoenix.

Not sure what the ratio packs are, or how rare the variants are, or if they're more on the common side. Is Phoenix even in this series?

Well, I'm already jealous of you for finding these @lol@....but like jimm mentioned earlier, the news is that Phoenix has been scrapped from the XMC line. We got that news a few weeks back on this site. I missed out on the ML6 version, so I was hoping to get this one...not going to happen now.

I'm going to kick myself is this post leads a lurker to beat me to them, but people in the Midwest can add Meijer to the list of stores to check. They haven't shown up yet, but one near me just did aisle resets and they've got pegs for the line now. The reset also officially killed hopes that Meijer might be a chance to get FFC2. Those pegs are gone.

I'm going to kick myself is this post leads a lurker to beat me to them, but people in the Midwest can add Meijer to the list of stores to check. They haven't shown up yet, but one near me just did aisle resets and they've got pegs for the line now. The reset also officially killed hopes that Meijer might be a chance to get FFC2. Those pegs are gone.

How far is Kalamazoo from say, Flint, Port Huron, that area? I'm going to MI pretty soon and I'd drive down to where you are if you managed to find a set. If not I'll just check the Meijers near the border area, or grab them if/when they come to Canada.

I think it's a couple of hours from Flint and about 3 from Port Huron, but figure a bit extra for road construction season. But there are about as many Meijers in Michigan as Walmarts so I don't imagine you'll have too much trouble hitting a bunch of them. Grand Rapids and its outlaying areas, which is about an hour closer to your starting destination, has at least 10 of them. I think Meijer's website has a full list of store locations.

I should mention that the one that did the reset also just redid the entire store layout so the timing may have put them ahead of the game. The reset's been done for a week but all the pegs for new stuff they weren't carrying before are still empty. The other 3 Meijers within 10 miles of me have started to put old stuff on clearance, but haven't gotten to resets yet. I'm not sure what sort of timetable to expect.