x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

Do we even know what the variants are? I haven't seen any pics of Bobby Drake or ultimate Iceman. The Rouges are all wierd. The Showdown Juggernaut variant was messed up. As have been alot of TB stuff recently. I'm worried they may have ruined this series variants too. :(

Yeah actually I have seen pics of both Iceman variants and from what I have seen they look AWESOME. I really really hope I'm going to have a chance to get these. I had my gf call today to search for UPC Codes. Which was Target, Toys R Us and Wal-Mart.

All places had the upc codes in the system. But unfortunately Target has All of their X-Men Classics Series under one barcode. They said they had 7 in today on the shelf and none in the back and I just went the other day and I saw 6 on the shelf and I remember that this does happen but I went anyway and yeah it was the same stuff that I saw (Cat Beast, Magneto and Gambit).

Toys R Us had a listing for Iceman but they had none and no idea when they would come in and one Wal-Mart didn't answer but the other had a listing and they had none either.

So it's still playing the waiting game. Although I could have won Ultimate Iceman and Bobby Drake yesterday in Ebay auctions for 40-60 bucks I would feel REALLY stupid paying that much for an action figure when it could be out very soon. And while they claim that the Bobby Drake Iceman is rare I've seen several listings for it on Ebay so I'm thinking it isn't that rare at all. In any case I'm having my sister contact some friends she has in Los Angeles to see if they can find any in the Targets around there.

In any case these are my findings for Reston, Va and the surrounding area for today.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found these yesterday at Target:

x1a.jpg

and these today:

x2b.jpg

and during the hunt I found these at Target too:

mshs3.jpg

and found this at TRU:

MIvenom.JPG

I still want the other Xmen variants but Ive got the ones I wanted the most (Rogue, Bobby Drake, Avalanche). Im not even sure what Im looking for now. I've seen the SDCC pics but I need to see packaged (final product) pics.

What is the upc code on the Bobby Drake Iceman? And could anyone who is finding these maybe hook some of the rest of us up with these?

bobby drake upc: 0 35112 70884 1

There not exactly growing on trees over here. I've only seen one of each and a couple extra Sabretooths, Nightcrawlers.

What is the upc code on the Bobby Drake Iceman? And could anyone who is finding these maybe hook some of the rest of us up with these?

bobby drake upc: 0 35112 70884 1

There not exactly growing on trees over here. I've only seen one of each and a couple extra Sabretooths, Nightcrawlers.

Damn. Thanks for the upc code though. How is the action figure itself? Can we get some pics of the opened version of Bobby Drake? And has anyone managed to find the Ultimate Iceman yet? I saw one on Ebay last night and that was it.

Yeah, that is a great haul, both of those "Icemen" are awesome, the Bobby Drake figure really catches my eye though. I never thought they'd make a figure like that in the XMC line, especially with the last two waves :rolleyes: Damn, do I want these!

Just found a Rogue w/ long hair, sunglasses, and smiling while running errands. Funny she was the only one out of that series, while the other pegs were empty and one had two cat faced Beasts. Now I'm just missing the two remaining Rogues, and the two other Icemen (Ultimate and Bobby Drake)!!! Sabretooth can wait! LOL!

dsc01024tn9.jpg

Just found a Rogue w/ long hair, sunglasses, and smiling while running errands. Funny she was the only one out of that series, while the other pegs were empty and one had two cat faced Beasts. Now I'm just missing the two remaining Rogues, and the two other Icemen (Ultimate and Bobby Drake)!!! Sabretooth can wait! LOL!

If you're a loose collector, I'd like to see some shots of that Rogue. I'm debating whether or not to get her.

• 1 month later...

A month later than everyone else. I finally found these last night (minus Rouge and variants).

-Ultimate Nightcrawler- Best ML Style figure so far. Love him, but his stupid sword storage back-pack blocks his light up button, and the swords don't fit well intop the pegs on Nightcrawler's hands.

-Avanlance- Wish it was comic accurate, but he's awsome anyway. Pretty cool action-fearture base.

-Collosus- Looked really ugly in net pics, but in person he rocks! I never got the origional, so I'm exstatic to have this one. Up close you can really tell that it it Astonishing version. Most so in the face sculpt. Love the bendy bar. His hands are too easily removed though.

-Ultimate Sabertooth- Another that looked sub par in pics, but is awsome in person. Great Sculpt, straight claws. Only drawback is the button on his back that gives him a claw swipe action-feature. But It doesn't bther me too much, because it's reminiscent of Bishop from the old 90's X-Men line's action-feature that I loved so much.

-Skipped Iceman. Cool, but I like the ML8 version better. If I see the two variants, I will snag em up though.

Sweet haul!

Can rogue's glasses come off? If they can why would you pay so much for a rogue with no glasses. I guess if u r a moc collector?

Yes the glasses can come off and I think that the one w/o glasses is more for the people that keep them in the package and want all the varients. Unless you are talking about the long haired one and the reason that she come w/o glasses is because they are going to make a yellow and green vairent.

I haven't seen any from wave 3 yet. I've been checking every week day. I have a feeling I'll be seeing them any time now. The only things I've found are the Batman wave of DC Super-heroes and the Shocker wave of SMC, minus House of M Spidey. ML 14, FF, X-Men 3 and Face Offs are still no shows in my town.