x men classics series 3 now out!!!!!!!!

MARVEL7o7

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is in this wave again?

Ultimate Nightcrawler, X-Treme Rogue, Ultimate Sabretooth, Iceman (with Ultimate Iceman and 616 Bobby Drake variants), Astonishing Colossus, and Avalanche

I'll be looking for Rogue and Iceman ^_^

If . . and I mean 'if' . . this is out in CA, then it will probably be about 2 weeks until I see it here, so I'm not going to be in a hurry about getting to WM. I do want bascially a complete set.

On a side note, I saw the lady who is the toy section manager at WM browsing the aisles first at the nearby TRU and then at Target. I saw her checking out prices and inventory. I said hello (because she knows me well by now) and she looked a littl embarassed. She said she was just keeping an eye on the competition.

This means they'll be here next year!!! Yay!

well i havnt found anythign yet and clam hasnt said anything about them either so we'll see if they hit in the next couple of days

well i havnt found anythign yet and clam hasnt said anything about them either so we'll see if they hit in the next couple of days

I had the toy manager scan, and she said they don't have anything expected to arrive for 2 more weeks... of course this is only the stuff that they have on order... sometimes stuff comes that they don't order... so we'll just have to see.

But usually, when stuff hits the bay, I see them the same night, or in a couple days

Well, my local walmart didn't have the new wave, but they had the las 2, at retail.... $7.83.

They also restocked the 2pack face off series.... regulars, not variants.

But no Icons, no boxsets.

Oh, but they finally got in a series 13 ml.... :)

I'm looking forward to finding these, I just hope that the crappy Illinois town I'm in now will carry them at Wal-Mart.

There are more auctions on EBay.

God they better come to Hawaii soon.

Yeah, noticed those auctions, too.

Actually, most of my ML locations have either dropped pegs for these figures or are completely empty even after resets & are screaming for this wave.

I'm looking forward to finding these, I just hope that the crappy Illinois town I'm in now will carry them at Wal-Mart.

Chicago? :o

All the WM and Targets by me have 1and 2 they seem to be selling rather fast so who knows...on a side not my Wal-Mart just put out ML10 LOL as well as 11,12,13

any chases ? ;)

Chicago? :o

Haha, no, a little town called Macomb is where I'm now at in Illinois, where I attend Grad. school.

This is a Great X-Men wave though, can't wait to see more MOC pics of them, especially the Bobby Drake.