Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

@firedevil@

Yes I have.

p.s. I'll still be getting my Marvel customs.

Okay guys, I need some feedback on some fodder I put together for some lantern customs I'm having done.

Big picture:

BasestoUse-1.jpg

Hulk is just for height reference unless he works better for someone.

Atrocitus (Etrigan upper body, Despero arm) (AS's arm is just a place holder) & Bur'Gunza (Venom body)

BasestoUse-2.jpg

Braach (Despero body, sota T. Hawk arms, Diable hands (good shark size), Omega Red boots to shorten him alittle)

BasestoUse-3.jpg

Arkillo (Despero body) (possible T. Hawk hands) or MS Sabertooth (would get added mid-torso articulation)

Kilowog is just for reference to Arkillo, I was thinking of building another Kilowog for Arkillo originally since they were close in size in a few issues but smaller is okay.

BasestoUse-4.jpg

Need to buy two left legs and two left arms from Despero.

• Like 1

Atrocitus - I like the proportions, I've been trying to find a set of legs to work with that torso for a while now with no luck.

Arkillo - I think that'll be too small, but thats personal preference for me.

I dont know who the rest are - I remember those names, but have no idea what they look like.

And by the way, i like that hulk with the Maestro pants. :)

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback.

I got the same feedback on Arkillo on fwoosh and I agree. I originally was going to buy a 2nd DCUC Kilowog for him, so I will. But I can mix and match Brimstone in with Kilowog and it'll still work.

Atrocitus, I knew I wanted to use that upperbody but wasn't sure on the legs as that's my only colossus but it's worth it.

Braach:

4g1car.jpg

Bur'Gunza:

2ee8ync.jpg

I'm thinking the leftover Despero would work for Bur'Gunza instead of the Venom.

The Hulk is for a "Exiles" Hulk II (Bruce Banner) to continue my exiles. I delayed that and others to do the DC ones I want.

The first of many more DC customs to come.

Shark by 4p4thy Ink. For those that don't know, Shark is a Green Larntern villian.

SharkCustom1-1.jpg

SharkCustom1-2.jpg

SharkCustom1-3.jpg

SharkCustom1-4.jpg

SharkCustom1-5.jpg

• Like 1

SharkCustom1-6.jpg

Recipe is:

The upperbody is a WWE Maxium Agression Bobby Lashley

The lowerbody is from a Rotocast Wolverine.

The head and hands are from a McFarlane Malbolgia.

And the toes will be different.

Reference:

SharkBanner-1.jpg

SharkBanner-7.jpg

SharkBanner-3.jpg

DCD Shark figure that the custom is also based off of, which will help with detail work:

oi7zab.jpg

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/DCD_GreenLantern_Shark.asp

Thanks, the leg from Wonder Woman is the right one, I got 4 of those. The left I believe comes with Ares.

hey Rick can you please find out who's bald head that is on the stonewall fig? i need a head like that for a custom im working on.

thanks.

Fu

I haven't spoke with raydaimon in weeks. He's most likely busy, last time his computer was down. Now I gotta say you're asking too much. @smilepunch@

Not really the articulation this time, I wanted a taller/bulkier version because I liked it more. I'm really into DC now, thanks to GL, GLC, Blackest Night, Sinestro War.

Before I was just buying some DCUC because they looked nice and could be used for marvel customs. I opened the floodgates, and now I'm hooked. I read all of GL V4, GLC, Sinestro War, Blackest Night, and BN tie-ins so far in 3 days last week after downloading them all in 3 days the week before. :wacko: All thanks to a secret santa over at froosh, I bought someone two tpbs for the person and ended up liking the one that was used.

I got dc commissions with DangerDrVenture, Ibentmyman-thing, and will contact a few others, while postponing some ml commissions that haven't been started.

Here's the list from the two.

Ibentmyman-thing:

Red Lanterns:

Atrocitus, Laira

Blue Lanterns:

Saint Walker, Brother Warth

Indigo Lanterns:

Indigo-1

Green Lanterns:

Arisa, Guy, Tomar-Tu, Ke'haan, Graf Toren, Boodikka, Isamot, R'amey Holl, Sodam Yat "Ion", Venizz, Kyle Rayner, Laira, Kraken.

DangerDrVenture:

Yellow Lanterns:

Arkillo, Ampa Man, Amon Sur, Snap Trap, Tri-Eye, Stanch, Bur'Gunza, Braach, Lyssa Drak, Feena Sik.

• Like 1

Not really the articulation this time, I wanted a taller/bulkier version because I liked it more. I'm really into DC now, thanks to GL, GLC, Blackest Night, Sinestro War.

Before I was just buying some DCUC because they looked nice and could be used for marvel customs. I opened the floodgates, and now I'm hooked. I read all of GL V4, GLC, Sinestro War, Blackest Night, and BN tie-ins so far in 3 days last week after downloading them all in 3 days the week before. :wacko: All thanks to a secret santa over at froosh, I bought someone two tpbs for the person and ended up liking the one that was used.

I got dc commissions with DangerDrVenture, Ibentmyman-thing, and will contact a few others, while postponing some ml commissions that haven't been started.

Here's the list from the two.

Ibentmyman-thing:

Red Lanterns:

Atrocitus, Laira

Blue Lanterns:

Indigo, Saint Walker, Brother Warth

Green Lanterns:

Arisa, Guy, Tomar-Tu, Ke'haan, Graf Toren, Boodikka, Isamot, R'amey Holl, Sodam Yat "Ion", Venizz, Kyle Rayner, Laira, Kraken.

DangerDrVenture:

Yellow Lanterns:

Arkillo, Ampa Man, Amon Sur, Snap Trap, Tri-Eye, Stanch, Bur'Gunza, Braach, Lyssa Drak, Feena Sik.

i can't wait to see them!!! i'm still behind on my GL readings, but slowly catching up to the BN stuff.

Sorry for the actual lack of updates. I haven't heard from any of the guys lately, so they're most likely taking a break.

I received my 5 moc Dr. Impossibles, and 2 moc Batman Beyonds came. $55 shipped. They're all for customs of Green Lanterns and Sinestro Corps. Thanks to Scott at EnchantedToyChest.

My extra hybrid of Kilowog/Brimstone will become Arkillo soon. My remaining Brimstone parts came.

My DCD Kryb came and she's great. Goes nicely with my color of fear set & cyborg superman.

I needed a sinestro variant but not worth the $50+ he's going on ebay for, so I got his head/hands for free. Just need to get a extra COF set, he'll get a body.

Anyway, I can at least include this custom as DangerDrVenture is letting me have it instead of making another one.

Ampa Nnn (Sector 3517) from the Sinestro Corps:

The painful part for DDV was that he didn't use a Romat body. It's actually generic DCUC parts, all hand painted with a decal on the chest and arm band.

AmpaNnnSinestroCorpsSector3517Cu-1.jpg

AmpaNnnSinestroCorpsSector3517Cu-2.jpg

AmpaNnnSinestroCorpsSector3517Cu-3.jpg

AmpaNnnSinestroCorpsSector3517Cu-4.jpg

AmpaNnnSinestroCorpsSector3517Custo.jpg

Reference:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Sinestro%20Corps%20Customs/Ampa%20Man/AmpaNnnBanner-1.jpg

I got myself a Saint Walker off ebay for $13 shipped. I'll see if I keep him as is or have articulation added.

Also got myself a Indigo-1 off ebay for $13 shipped. I'll most likely have her repainted closer to the comic. Not sure but may have some articulation added.

More good news, I will be setting up my cabinets again.

The person who bought my old cabinet bought themselves a new one and gave me back the old one for free. I'm gonna paint it black this week so hopefully collection pictures by next weekend.

I got myself a Saint Walker off ebay for $13 shipped. I'll see if I keep him as is or have articulation added.

Also got myself a Indigo-1 off ebay for $13 shipped. I'll most likely have her repainted closer to the comic. Not sure but may have some articulation added.

I like Indigo as is, but i'm definitely gonna get one of those 6" avatar figures to fix Saint Walker (like the one in CC24)

Yeah, I saw his. That was a nice upgrade, I saw Matthew K's over in froosh back in november 2nd.

I'll probably do the same if I can find a Avatar Jake for cheap. Ebay has him for too much.

Indigo-1, I'll just keep the articulation alone. But gotta get repainted, closer to the prototype which looked more like the art.

Some crazy cool stuff you got there Rick! DDV kicks all kinds of ass, I asked him if that was Ampa Nnn, he said those Sin Corps members that are there in the background are'nt real characters to him, so he does'nt care what their names are! Hahahahaha! Gotta love the Doc!

Someday I gotta find out what happened on the Points.

Easy bro!

Talon

LOD

I got banned for not giving them my customizer's emails and info so they could contact them to join to POA to post their customs.

Back then and now, most of them don't have time to join other sites to just their work or just don't to join other sites to post.

In the end, I lost some respect for poa. :( Tons of pages of my commissions lost. :(

I got my first update from Sexyvonpoopy who made Groot.

I have chosen Anti-Monitor during his Sinestro Corps time. 30" Batman from Batman Begins.

Super W.I.P stage, any questions just ask. Any feedback on AM would be helpful as this is a challenging custom.

He also put some armour on his upper lip and is about to bake it but doesn't know if it looks right.

I will have a photo of the armour but later as he'swaiting on Ibentmyman-thing's advice.

These are just rudimentary sculpts. The eyes and the teeth to sexyvonpoopy were important so they are detailed and finished.

Anti-MonitorCustom1-2.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-3.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-4.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-5.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-1.jpg

Small light battery operated with button on front where hole is on Anti-Monitor's chin/chest:

Anti-MonitorCustom1-6.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-7.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-8.jpg

Base Figure (30" Batman Begins):

Anti-MonitorCustom1-0.jpg

Anti-MonitorCustom1-01.jpg

References:

Anti-MonitorBanner-3.jpg

Anti-MonitorBanner-1.jpg

Anti-MonitorBanner-4.jpg

Anti-MonitorBanner-11.jpg