Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

These use the bullseye/moon knight bodies with the extra heads from the 2-packs.

I'm going to have the heads/neck pieces casted so I can have more that way and if I find Kree cheap on ebay.

Oooh yes i just noticed that the arms are correct, unlike the ones from the set.

And how can you stand all the jealous from the people that look at your pics? :P

At first i didnt like the final Warpath, the as more pics appeared iy was only the odd pose form the inicial pics, that is so awesome, not as much as Gorgon :P, but still very good.

Congrats.

Hey Opticon,

if you still looking for a hair piece that can work for Ultimate She-Hulk, the hair piece from Sasquatch would work.

Hey Opticon,

if you still looking for a hair piece that can work for Ultimate She-Hulk, the hair piece from Sasquatch would work.

I thought of that, but it would only cover the sides & back, i'd still need to do the top on my own.

Here's two images I didn't include with Warpath for some reason:

WarpathCustom5-50-1.jpg

WarpathCustom5-52-1.jpg

I got a small update on Yo-Yo from raydaimon:

Yo-YoRodriguezSlingshotCustom1-5.jpg

Yo-YoRodriguezSlingshotCustom1-6.jpg

Info:

-He really wasn't happy with the first 2 heads he tried for Yoyo last weekend, but he found one that works pretty well and got it painted.

-He thinks she just needs some wash on her left arm and he need to spray her shoes white (since he replaced her lower legs with some extra parts he had lying around), but otherwise her and Daisy will definitely be done this week.

-She looks a little more latina in person.

-He thinks since he shot those late at night with his auto-settings it made her skintone look a lot darker than it actually is, and her brown-hair just got totally washed out. He'll probably still lighten it up a little just in case though.

I got my Tombstone from M2K today and wanted to take a few pictures:

TombstoneCustom4-6.jpg

TombstoneCustom4-7.jpg

TombstoneCustom4-8.jpg

Was bored so I took some pics of Nick Fury with the S.H.I.E.L.D Agents until the Secret Warrior girls get here.

NickFuryCustom7-2.jpg

NickFuryCustom7-3.jpg

NickFuryCustom7-4.jpg

That Warpath is by dustin and he doesn't. He use to but not anymore. I paid him so far in advance as well.

Oh, I also got a update from Grasshopperis on Nightcrawler in his costume from the current X-Men series.

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Nightc-2.jpg

I just got my Kree Soldier customs from Ibentmyman-thing.

ModernKreeSoldiersCustom1-3.jpg

ModernKreeSoldiersCustom1-4.jpg

Need to buy more Bullseye and Moon Knight's so I can have more done.

• Like 1

I plan to do that for the next Bullseye/Moon Knights. I got like 15 in the Cal ebay lot but they're all sent away for customs.

Okay, home update of Warpath, Moonstone "Ms. Marvel", Bullseye "Hawkeye" with some customs.

Dark Avengers:

DarkAvengersCustoms1-1.jpg

DarkAvengersCustoms1-2.jpg

New X-Men/Young X-Men:

NewX-MenCustoms1-5.jpg

X-Men in Shi'ar Space:

ModernX-MenCustoms2-1.jpg

ModernX-MenCustoms2-3.jpg

• Like 1

ModernX-MenCustoms2-4.jpg

ModernX-MenCustoms2-5.jpg

ModernX-MenCustoms2-6.jpg

• Like 1

wow Colonel! awesome shot of Moonstone/Ares/Bullseye! i'm gonna use that for my desktop today if you don't mind.

is Cal ebay the same Cal who does customs? i bought some ML Cables from him years ago for a fairly cheap price.

For side shots of the three, you need to look thru the index page and look for their last individual page for all the pics.

kreyonkid, Sure, you can use it as a wallpaper. Yeah, Cal on ebay is custom Cal.

Yes, CaptainRon finished "exiles" Thunderbird, pics soon. He's out of town.

I got finished pictures of “Exiles” Thunderbird from CaptainRon. Enjoy.

ExilesCustom4-Thunderbird-61.jpg

ExilesCustom4-Thunderbird-62.jpg

ExilesCustom4-Thunderbird-63.jpg

ExilesCustom4-Thunderbird-64.jpg

ExilesCustom4-Thunderbird-65.jpg