Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

@lol@ @smilepunch@ I did some 5" marvel but I did a lot of WWF BCA's, and a few WWF TTL's. I was horrible in the beginning but actually got pretty decent. Everything I had saved got lost when my first computer blew out in 01'.

Back in those days, I only had my mom's camera (with film!)...I've still got a few of the pics in a box somewhere, i'll havta see if I can scan em sometime.

You know, now that I think back, my first custom was actually done when I was 11 or so. I had an old Superman figure (i remember it had a magnetic kryptonite ring that knocked him over) that I turned into Magneto. I used red felt for the cape, enamel paints, and silly putty for his collar. Silly Putty! Ha.

Those were the days, I remember using shapies, silly putty, enamel paints too. I didn't try sculpty until 95'-96' and acrylic paint until I asked someone at my old comic shop if they did or knew anyone who did their own figures. I was 10-11yrs old at that time, still into marvel to. :D I'm not surprised I still like it either, kind of glad I don't like wrestling so I'm able to spend my toy money on ML/customs only instead of both.

Those were the days, I remember using shapies, silly putty, enamel paints too....

Oh then youre gonna love this :P

I hope that your spanish is better than my english, if you click the "custom" tag there are more of them from some friends, only the single ones are mine, feel free to leave a coment :)

I can understand spanish more than I can read it but I can get my translator. My last name (Coronel) is spanish. Means Colonel in english.

Emperor/King Vulcan is actually really nice. The figure was a good base if one doesn't want to sculpt all that armor.

I can understand spanish more than I can read it but I can get my translator. My last name (Coronel) is spanish. Means Colonel in english.

Emperor/King Vulcan is actually really nice. The figure was a good base if one doesn't want to sculpt all that armor.

Thank's i havent sculpted anything yet, since i havent found a store that sells Sculpey , and as you can see i have some problems painting.

Oh and Coronel is a veeeery rare Last name here :)

Thank's i havent sculpted anything yet, since i havent found a store that sells Sculpey , and as you can see i have some problems painting.

Oh and Coronel is a veeeery rare Last name here :)

You should try apoxie, it's better than sculpey and don't need to be baked and doesn't crack/break like sculpey.

Yeah, my dad tells me it's rare name. He's mexican/spaniard, Mom was born in Cali, but has caucasian/cherokee/spaniard in her blood.

I think my old desk was messier. @wacko@ I had stuff everywhere.

Who are the customs in the picture?

Going to use that SOTA white T-Hawk? @wink@

I think my old desk was messier. @wacko@ I had stuff everywhere.

Who are the customs in the picture?

Going to use that SOTA white T-Hawk? @wink@

On the shelves, theres parts of Ultimate She-Hulk, Drax, Spawn, Ultimate Magneto, Starlord, Apocalypse, Aoa Colossus, Aoa Blink, and a Vegeta.

On the table...theres a whole buncha random stuff, including a few i wont mention cause they're planned for Custom Con. The only really clear one is the Hulkling at the back behind the apoxie containers, he's AoA Box.

As for the White T-hawk, I got him a ways back from CSC's big Street Fighter Clearance sale, havent decided what to do with him though. Theres a bunch of bigger characters I'd like to use him for, but hes just not wide enough.

Nice, happen to have any more pictures, a non-private pb account or guest password. @wink@

Dont have any pics of them, maybe I'll take some later and post em for ya. Been meaning to take some pics of some quick mods and such to some ultimate figures anyway, I should do that too (just finished up spidey today).

Just a few quick pics...

Ult Spidey (forgot to put his spidey head in the pic)...idea stolen from NORM

UltSpidey1.jpg

Larocca Apocalypse (started a long time ago & never finished)

apocwip1.jpg

And misc Wips (sorry for the big pic) - Cosmo, pieces of Drax, Ult She-hulk (the black one), Spawn, and a barely started Ult Cable lying down.

miscwips.jpg

Really nice, thanks for the pics. I don't mind people posting their customs in here as along as I talk to the person online, they reply here or they pm me. :D

Really glad you went with the TNA Hoyt for Drax. It works for him well.

I just received my Typhoid Mary, Praxadora from M1. Great customizer in Canada.

Here's two pics I took:

100_0014.jpg

100_0016.jpg

That pic is naughty, ain't it. I can cover it or just link the picture but not show it like with Red Sonja.

Praxadora really came out great, especially the blue parts. They have a glowing look almost. TM is pretty.

Should have the GOTG soon, waiting on levit05 to ship them.

Also should have a update of "Exiles" Thunderbird soon.

Took a picture of the two girls as well as the repositioning of my Krees.

MyCollection-28.jpg

MyCollection-29.jpg

MyCollection-30.jpg

MyCollection-31.jpg

I'm going to see if I can make a large base for my Kree Soldiers another time. Something like the base Dustin made for my Drax.

@lol@ Yeah, I know he's sculpted a few other females like that for customers. TM was just like that because her costume really suggests that she doesn't wear anything under. Both in DD's comic and Avengers: The Initiative.

Finished picture of Tigra from raydaimon:

TigraCustom10-3.jpg

Info:

-Tigra has a matte finish and her bikini's a medium-gloss.

-raydaimon has started the basework for the Secret Warriors.

Saw this flyer in the War of Kings comic that came out Wednesday and depending on how it goes I may end up getting these made:

RealmOfKingsBanner-1.jpg

Saw this flyer in the War of Kings comic that came out Wednesday and depending on how it goes I may end up getting these made:

RealmOfKingsBanner-1.jpg

¡¡¡ohhh my!!! i have to start buying regular comics instead of tpb's, im a little behind on everything :P

I would stick with TPB's, but download the single issues as they come out so you can keep up with them. I do this.

My Guardians Of The Galaxy customs came. I'll take pics when I get back home and post tonight.

I got finished picture of Greymalkin from Young X-Men from Grasshopperis:

GreymalkinCustom1-2.jpg

GreymalkinCustom1-3.jpg

GreymalkinCustom1-4.jpg

GreymalkinCustom1-5.jpg

GreymalkinCustom1-6.jpg

Info:

-Grasshopperis has started on Nightcrawler in his latest costume.