Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I think the paint definitely brings it out of the sculpt.

My extra female agents will get repainted/slightly resculpted into Daisy Johnson "Quake", Yo-Yo Rodriguez "Slingshot", and I combined SOTA Sagat with ML Smart Hulk Arms, LCBH Clownface Hands, and a HML Ronan/MS Ultimate Thor heads for Stonewall.

They're 3 members of Nick Fury's Secret Warriors. They're be by raydaimon if he's up for it after Tigra gets done.

I've been stocking up on the 2-packs for 2 weeks now and have:

6 Kree Soldiers, 5 S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, 3 Female S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, 5 Hand Ninja's, 1 Iron Man, 6 Super Skrulls.

-I'm going to stop at 10 for S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, but continue with Hand Ninja's for a good while, so the extra S.H.I.E.L.D bodies will be used for any customs later. Or I may see if I can have one painted in a different color.

-The extra Kree heads (pink) will continue to get made into custom blue skinned Kree, especially at the price I'm getting the custom Krees done for.

-I just need one more Female Agent for the Slingshot custom and I'm done unless I can get some heads that resemble some female agents from the comics.

-I've been trying to sell/trade off the SS's but to no avail.

Oh king of base bodies, I humbly ask you guidance....haha. I need a suggestion for a head for an Ultimate Jean Grey, using the DCSH blue supergirl as a base. I've had her half completed for a while now, and was planning on using the HML Rachel Grey head, but its just not attractive enough for my tastes. I'm aiming for longer hair, from later in the series, rather than the short hair from the beginning. Ideas?

One of my favorite heads for Ultimate Jean Grey is the same head that Raydiamon used for his:

HML Black Queen

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...281846#p1281846

One of my favorite heads for Ultimate Jean Grey is the same head that Raydiamon used for his:

HML Black Queen

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...281846#p1281846

Heh, his figure was what originally inspired me to make my own, i actually got 2 of the black queens cause i liked the face. Its been so long i'd forgotten about them, haha. Not sure about the hair though, I like his but its hard to find those dr who figures for cheap (cheap enough, anyway). I'll havta revisit that idea.

I'm not sure on the hair, but there has to be a hair out there that looks similar to it.

I'm not sure on the hair, but there has to be a hair out there that looks similar to it.

Yeah, probably.

Just sanded the old hair off of a Black Queen head and tried it with the body, it looks a little too small. Guess I'll keep looking.

If I think of anything, I'll let you know.

There's a possibility of getting a custom by GrownNerd, if so, it's his first commission. I'll keep it a surprise until I get the okay.

Oooh, GN does awesome work. I hope its an anthropomorphic character, his work with animals is beyond amazing.

It's a character from a team and I can definitely say he's an anthropomorphic character. @wink@

I forgot to say the CaptainRon is going to start "Exiles" Thunderbird today. I just sent the ML Onslaught legs for his removeable hind legs so T-Bird will have two sets of legs.

ExilesThunderbirdBanner-1.jpg

ExilesThunderbirdBanner-6.jpg

Here's that new commission by CaptainRon, who made my Nimrod.

"Exiles" Thunderbird:

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-1.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-2.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-3.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-4.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-5.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-6.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-7.jpg

Info:

-He decided to try a different body than he originally planned (SOTA T-Hawk).

-This really captures the "Thunder Thighs" he seems to sport in the pics.

-He's almost Hulk sized, but a tad smaller.

-He's leaning towards the blue glove hands from Birdie.

-He's planning the cut joint for swapping to occur somewhere around the green to purple transfer in his thighs.

-He's going to see what he can do about making the crystals/spikes on his back removeable.

Recipe:

Upperbody - SOTA SF Zangief

Waist/Upperlegs - SMC Beetle

Lowerlegs - SOTA SF Zangief

Hands - SOTA SF Birdie

Alternate Hind Legs - ML Onslaught

_________________________________________________________________________________

Awesome, I just got the confirmation from GrownNerd on the custom. Not really expensive, but definitely worth it.

The character is Gorgon, his War of Kings/Secret Invasion look:

ModernGorgonBanner-1.jpg

ModernGorgonBanner-6.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Modern%20Gorgon%20Custom/

After selling some figures & stuff I didn't need, I looked around and instead of going for a new commission, I bought a Kodak camera bundle.

$105 shipped, hate California tax. 161ib9l.gif

Here's the camera:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11046364

My old camera was a professional $600 camera, so it hurts that it was stolen. 22xo1y.gif I still have all the accessories too.

Now I can take pictures of my customs, 2-pack armies, and some other stuff.

Those legs look perfect on T-bird...weird, but perfect. :)

Good job on the new camera. Hope to see lots and lots and lots of pics :)

I need to get a new one soon, mines a cheap 3 mp olympus i got in 2004, it can no longer run on batteries (needs to be plugged in to work).

Yeah, the legs are weird but I trust CaptainRon to work his magic especially after Nimrod.

It's a weird color but takes really good pictures, I just took some of my collection that's not in boxes.

Onto the pictures with my new camera:

MyCollection-17.jpg

MyCollection-18.jpg

MyCollection-19.jpg

MyCollection-20.jpg

MyCollection-21.jpg

MyCollection-22.jpg

MyCollection-23.jpg

MyCollection-24.jpg

MyCollection-25.jpg

MS Sabertooth:

MyCollection-26.jpg

post-8078-12518582707357_thumb.jpg

I got a update from CaptainRon on "Exiles" Thunderbird.

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-8.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-9.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-10.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-11.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-12.jpg

ExilesCustoms4-Thunderbird-13.jpg

Direct quote from CaptainRon:

So I did a proof of concept with one of the legs tonight. The ball joints I bought from Japan are going to work perfectly. They give a nice tight fit and the figure stands great with the ball joint in place.

Couple things, I had to immobilize the rotation immediately where the ball joint and the leg met. You can still use the ball joint fully, just the leg wont rotate there. I will putty over it and make a Hasbro-like joint there. You didn't lose any mobility because you gained it back at the cut joint. I wasn't expecting to have to do this, however there is a lot going on inside the thigh. When I sawed into it, I actually cut the peg from the ball joint coming through. Didn't end up messing anything up, just different than I originally thought.

My goal is to putty up the Onslaught leg mid-thigh, so it almost perfectly matches the Beetle thigh. Cool thing is from the pics, it looks like TB has shorts that transition from blue to black right about there. So I think cut joint and sculpting are going to work great there.

-Ron

Thanks, I can't wait until the GOTG arrive then I'll take pics with Groot. Starlord & RR will come later, gotta pay for those first. Levit05's going to start on Nova w/removeable helmet after/during working on Warpath.

Yeah, I can't wait to see how he improves over his first Nova.

I got a update from raydaimon,

Tigra:

TigraCustom10-2.jpg

More S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents pictures,

Clay Quartermain:

SHIELDAgentCustom1-3.jpg

Maria Hill:

SHIELDAgentCustoms-MariaHill.jpg

Sharon Carter:

SHIELDAgentCustoms-SharonCarter.jpg

Hi, it took me a week, but i finally made it to the 51!

It's nice to see al the step by step images...thank's to that now i have 3 new folders in my computer :P

Now, i have to say: I hate you!!! :D

All those figs, should be here, in my home, not in L.A.! but im not envyous in any way ha ha ha ha ha

Congratulations, for you and your Dreamteam, hopefully i'll post here often...well as often as there are updates :)