Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

No problem. Oh, alright that sounds nice.

That's cool, I go to fwoosh since the custom board has tons and tons of customizers. Faster replies when needing help.

Got finished pictures of Cyclops from Ben Truwe:

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-4.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-5.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-6.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-7.jpg

Got a update on "GL" Voz from ethansuplee but having trouble with my photobucket.

post-8078-0-60329900-1342620024_thumb.jpg post-8078-0-98283000-1342620020_thumb.jpg

post-8078-0-55037800-1342620027_thumb.jpg post-8078-0-46573900-1342620031_thumb.jpg

post-8078-0-84499600-1342620036_thumb.jpg post-8078-0-38184000-1342620039_thumb.jpg

post-8078-0-59021000-1342620002_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got a update of Mach V from Captain Odious:

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-17.jpg

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-18.jpg

Info:

-He realized the head sculpt was off to so he made it look more like the reference pictures.

-Just waiting for touch-ups and tiny details.

Yeah, coming along nicely. Fixer is still his favorite custom followed by Mach V & Crossbones. Yup, I was thinking the same thing.

Got finished pictures of Mach V from Captain Odious:

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-19.jpg

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-20.jpg

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-21.jpg

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-22.jpg

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-MachV-23.jpg

Got the Ms. Marvel unfinished custom from mad_harleyq, now I just need to see who to ask to paint it:

ModernMsMarvelCustom29-3.jpg

I like that she's taller and fuller than the regular hasbro female mold.

Received my x-force set yesterday, just keeping my spare Fantomex in the display until I send off the one I put together for IBMM-T to paint for me.

ModernX-ForceCustoms9-5.jpg

• Like 1

Got the Ms. Marvel unfinished custom from mad_harleyq, now I just need to see who to ask to paint it:

ModernMsMarvelCustom29-3.jpg

I like that she's taller and fuller than the regular hasbro female mold.

she looks like she's already painted. do you mean REpainted? i would possibly consider taking on this job. you've had tons of customs done by many different people. i'm curious to know where my painting skills stand amongst my peers.

• Like 1

Oh, she's not really painted, it's like base coats. The paint would need to be stripped since it's kind of thick. PM sent.

Got a update on Kraken from lantern93 before he primes and starts painting:

KrakenGreenLanternSector3801Custom4-5.jpg

No idea what he used for the lines, but I'll ask him next time I talk to him.

Got finished pictures of "Dark X-Men" Emma Frost, Mystique, and Beast.

Emma Frost:

DarkX-MenCustoms4-EmmaFrost-3.jpg

Mystique:

DarkX-MenCustoms4-Mystique-1.jpg

DarkX-MenCustoms4-Mystique-2.jpg

Beast:

DarkX-MenCustoms4-DarkBeast-3.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, "GL" Voz is taking some time, alittle over a year and half but I think it's worth the wait.

Got a update on Joystick that Holy_Ghostbuster is doing for me after I bought the Moonstone from him.

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-1.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-2.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-3.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-4.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-5.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-6.jpg

ThunderboltsCustoms4-Joystick-7.jpg

Info:

-Just early shots for joystick, he'll send me some more soon when he's sculpted the muscles since he was concentrating on getting a really good range of motion for her.

Got these three yesterday, both Cyclops' and Moonstone.

Moonstone:

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-Moonstone-6.jpg

Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men #500 & above):

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-8.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Cyclops-9.jpg

Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men #1 (2011)):

ModernCyclopsCustom8-5.jpg

• Like 1

The Cyclopseses (lol) look good, Mach V turned out great, and the earlyu sculpting on Joystick is looking like a good start (and his other thunderbolts in the background are pretty sweet too). Not feeling the Dark x-men though. DOn't wanna badmouth them or anything, but they don't look "up to par" I guess.

Yeah, the Cyke's came out nicely, and I'm really liking Mach V so I can't wait to receive him Crossbones, Mr. X, and Shatterstar. Yeah, the work that Holy_Ghostbuster is doing on Joystick is nice start. His T-bolts for himself are pretty cool.

While I don't hate the Dark X-Men, I can understand where you're coming from. They look okay, not as great as his work usually is. There's little things that bug me but I realize you can't win them all so I'll display them proudly. My biggest gripe with Emma is the head, but that's my fault since I have the original 7" head shrunken down by a customizer of Glassman on facebook then we used that. Anything part wise that looks weird is my fault as well since I picked out the parts and I've been second guessing myself on the body I put together for Emma. From those three, Dark Beast turned out the best for me.

Yeah, he sculpted the fur on the upperarms and hands since Beast had a sleeves and gloves. What things would you change on the girls though, that way I can look out for them next time.