RickCoronel

I received Age of Apocalypse Sabertooth & Wild Child today:

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-1.jpg

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-2.jpg

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-3.jpg

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-4.jpg

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-5.jpg

AOACustoms3-SabertoothWildChild-6.jpg

Cool. When I do Mags, I think i'm gonna go with the bulkier all-purple boots/gloves, just cause those striped ones look too 616. Looking at your WIP got me thinking, I've got the perfect parts for a DCUC all red base body myself....whoo-hoo :)

Gonna have to find more pics of the MS Mags, find out if the collar is a separate piece from the cape or if its all one part.

And those group shots are pretty sweet.

• Like 1

Yeah, the big different from 616 is the added shoulerpads, his facial appearance and how huge his cape usually is. I forgot how the modern look looked but didn't his costume change again in Dark Angel saga. Cool, that's a good thing about DCUC, there's a good amount of red bases.

The collar and cape is one piece from the video review that customizer did on the Magneto custom.

Thanks, I put the rest of the Lanterns that I had bodies for on hold until later in the year or next year. My moved up my AOA, Dark Avengers/Dark X-Men, Exiles, X-Men, and a few others up the list to get next.

No problem.

Yeah, the cape is a really nice one just weird that the collar is shaped the way it is.

I bit the bullet and decided to just go with the MS cape. Started painting it today, forgot how much fun an airbrush can be :) Need more apoxie before I can do much though...and gotta find a decent head.

• Like 1

Cool, definitely would be cool to your take on him. Yeah, not too many heads that are good for him.

Everything is sculpted with the ponytails coming from SOTA SF Cammy.

Yeah, luckily got the whole cammy for a darkseid arm. Used the gauntlets for a modern Frenzy so the hair could be used for Mags. The other route you could do for his hair is wire and brush on some white Plactidip.

A less involved but still a nice custom from ibmm-t, Steve Rogers:

SteveRogersSuper-Soldier.jpg

Got a tiny update on a Green Lantern, R'amey Holl from lantern93:

RameyHollGreenLanternSector700Custom-3.jpg

old pics:

RameyHollGreenLanternSector700Custom-1.jpg

RameyHollGreenLanternSector700Custom-2.jpg

Here's a update on the MS AXM Colossus from IBMM-T that started last month:

ColossusCustom-1.jpg

edit, here's today's update on MS AXM Colossus from IBMM-T:

ColossusCustom-2.jpg

Here's another shot of Colossus:

ColossusCustom-3.jpg

Should have a picture of a almost finished Mimic tomorrow along with the re-done MS AXM Colossus. IBMM-T managed to get him down to 8" tall now after I asked if it would be possible to take a chunk off the top of the legs since alot of height in there and not so much the shins after they got a small percent taken out.

Yeah, I hollowed out the inside of his leg further down, dremeled some off the top and then reattached everything. The top of the leg doesn't hug the ball as well as it did, but he's down to about 8 inches now, which made a huge difference.

Mimic I had to cast out his arm peg in clear so that's got to set up overnight, I'll have everything but the wings attached tomorrow night, so I'll get a shot of both of them then.

The casted out arms are going to look great for the Iced-up arms that Mimic used in Dark X-Men & Dark Reign.

Got a update on "Dark X-Men" Mimic, and MS AXM Colossus.

Mimic:

MimicCustom-1.jpg

MimicCustom-2.jpg

Colossus:

ColossusCustom-4.jpg

Got a scale picture of MS AXM Colossus after getting shortened again:

ColossusJuggernautCustom4-12.jpg

Thanks. You know now I want to sell off my SOTA Sagat based one and use my extra MS Colossus for one. lol The size of that body would really work since AOA Colossus has always been bigger than his 616 counterpart.

Since the ML2 masked Daken is going for way too much, IBMM-T is going to use the unmasked head and completely sculpt the mask on for both Daken's that he's going to work on after Mimic.

Yeah, smaller head on him would sell the AOA look. How much is he at your LCS, I got both of mine at $16 thru ebay the day he came out. He was even $16 plus $1 shipping on gohastings when he came out but he sold out quick.

Got a unexpected update from Dustin on my "Dark Avengers" Iron Patriot:

IronPatriotCustom-14.jpg

IronPatriotCustom-15.jpg

IronPatriotCustom-16.jpg

IronPatriotCustom-17.jpg

IronPatriotCustom-18.jpg

IronPatriotCustom-19.jpg

Info from dustin on Iron Patriot:

I etched the lines in the biceps and attached the flaps to the back of the heels using vinyl. I’m impressed with the durability, and the range of motion looks pretty good. I also did a lot of whittling and refining around the inside of the shin armor and the ankle parts of the feet, though it doesn’t look much different from outside. I found some hinge parts that I think will work well for the shoulder armor. If I attach them to a piece of green stuff that plugs sideways into the torso side of the shoulder, the pads can be removable for storage or repair but won’t fall off all the time like the ones on Hasbro’s Iron Men do. After I do that, refine the right thigh to match the left and etch the lines in the thighs, the figure will finally be ready to paint. Looking forward to doing the unmasked head too. There are a couple green stuff parts that aren't sanded yet in the pics, like the left gauntlet seam, a little spot on the upper right bicep, and the filled-in crack on the bottom front of the left shin. I'll take care of 'em.