Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

That's cool. I've decided on either using a Dr. Strange or Spawn cape.

Now to look for the other parts I need:

Nightcrawler Feet & Hands

Savage Dragon

Faceoff Sabertooth

DCUC Raven

ML Wonderman Boots

Haha, yeah. I'm checking fwoosh for most, but no luck yet. Ebay is the last option since most of the parts i need are expensive.

Do you still have that ultimate Nightcrawler?

Yeah, Sabertooth has exceeded my expectations. zombie13 forgot to paint the wristband on the left arms silver so he's doing that.

Yeah, I'm trying to find one that covers most of the body but can also move around.

--------

Okay, I found two very nice flowing capes on ebay. They won't be able to move but either one will look good on Magneto.

Out the 2 Spawn capes, I'm leaning towards the Spawn Series 17: Spawn Classic - Spawn V because it's the one of the cheaper Spawn and from the rest that I've seen look like a match for AOA Magneto.

sazn29.jpg

This is the other cape I've found that I'm thinking about but decided on as it was cheaper than the last one:

SPAWN SERIES 27: THE ART OF SPAWN

SPAWN (ISSUE 85 COVER ART)

16jfvt.jpg

2rcpjlk.jpg

2e68xh5.jpg

Just added some AOA guys from Dark Angel saga to the aoa customs that zombie13 is doing for me.

Phoenix

Weapon X (Villain)

Gambit

Rogue

Iceman

Thanks, it was even cheaper on amazon than ebay and cheaper than the other cape. I'm going to see if I can have someone make a floating Sentinel arm or chest that Magneto can stand on.

Similar to this but with a Sentinel arm or chest:

X_Men_Age_of_Apocalypse_by_coloring.jpg

The next custom by CaptainRon this year is A.O.A. Sugar Man to continue the one big custom a year tradition. Next years is Apocalypse in his costume from X-Men: Second Coming arc.

Just a picture of the bases that I'll be sending to zombie13 next week:

2zgw482.jpg

Got a update from IBMM-T on Colossus "Juggernaut" or Colossonaut as he's been called by fans.

ColossusJuggernautCustom4-2.jpg

You guys are going to love how he's going to tackle the helmet. Think swappable heads like the MS Juggernaut head & the variant head. One head is the regular head, the other is with the helmet permanently attached and can turn swivel with it.

Got a update from ethansuplee on "Green Lantern" Voz, still got a lot of work left:

VozGreenLanternSector571Custom2-11.jpg

VozGreenLanternSector571Custom2-12.jpg

Got a update on "Green Lantern" Sinestro from lesternessman:

SinestroCustom-1.jpg

Got my colossus this morning, really digging him. I can't wait for my 2nd one, gonna turn that into a AXM costume.

Picture with my Kitty, Logan, and James.

100_2507.jpg

100_2508.jpg

How AXM Colossus will be made from a shorten MS Colossus:

2nl7a7r.jpg

Going to have ibmm-t mod Piotr after I get my 2nd one.

Got a update from ibmm-t on Colossonaut:

ColossusJuggernautCustom4-3.jpg

Info:

-He's working on the Helmet head now, then he'll cast it and he should be finishing up soon.

Wow, thanks. I'll the praise over to ibmm-t. I agree, I've seen alot of Colossonaut's lately but they make him really huge or the wrong base. I just wanted one that was bigger than the ml one and something that looked like the art.

Anyway, got a AOA update from zombie13. 99.9% done with Wild Child and Sabertooth, just little paint rub checks and then done.

AOACustoms3-Wildchild-9.jpg

AOACustoms3-Wildchild-10.jpg

AOACustoms3-Sabertooth-32.jpg

AOACustoms3-Wildchild-11.jpg

AOACustoms3-Wildchild-12.jpg

The recipes for Wild Child is:

Gambit body

Iceman knees down

Werewolf head, elbows down

Ka-Zar feet

The old head sucked so looked around for a better one.

AOACustoms3-Sabertooth-18.jpg

Another update from ibmm-t on Colossonaut:

ColossusJuggernautCustom4-4.jpg

The helmet still has some work left before he casts it.

Yeah, zombie13 and I both agreed we wanted to get as close as possible for the AOA characters we're doing.

Got another update from IBMM-T on Colossonaut, as well as the custom headsculpt he did for the AOA Nightcrawler that zombie13 is doing for me.

Colossonaut:

ColossusJuggernautCustom4-5.jpg

AOA Nightcrawler head sculpt:

AOACustoms3-Nightcrawler-2.jpg