Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

Arisa is gonna get white gloves and the spike on the top of the boots and alittle sanding on the ankles.

Saint Walker is gonna get his hands curled into fists with the left able to hold the lantern.

Batman is gonna get a different head as the DCD one is slightly too big.

Fantastic update, Arisia and Saint Walker are awesome, what parts did you supply for Saint Walker, apart from the head and hands, which im guessing is from the DCD version. I am going to tackle those two myself. The Batman emblem is perfectly done. Great stuff.

• Like 1

Glad you like it.

I sent a DCUC Mercury for Saint Walker so he would have double joints. He was also lengthen to be taller than the basic size.

Thanks, i just bought the DCD Saint Walker, Arisia, Indigo 1 and Arkillo. So i am going to try to update the first 3 with DCUC parts and make Schlagg Man from DCD Arkillo. Keep the updates coming.

• Like 1

Nice. I should have some updated Lantern pictures this weekend.

I bought a loose MS Iron Man base for my Bleeding Edge Iron Man custom:

IronManBleedingEdgeCustom3-22.jpg

IronManBleedingEdgeCustom3-23.jpg

Got a expected update on Holocaust. Should be getting more soon as Holocaust got put on top of CaptainRon's commission list.

HolocaustCustom-1.jpg

HolocaustCustom-2.jpg

HolocaustCustom-3.jpg

HolocaustCustom-4.jpg

HolocaustCustom-5.jpg

HolocaustCustom-6.jpg

HolocaustCustom-7.jpg

HolocaustCustom-8.jpg

Some Info:

-He's doing the abs right now. He retained most of his articulation on the joint. He hopes to do a fair amount of layered sculpting on him. Hopefully the end result will look pretty sweet. The ab joint is opened/seperated in this pic, if it looks a little off.

-This is also a decent head that he thinks he can convert into an appropriately scaled skull.

-He's working on the legs as well. Lower legs are further along than the thighs. Building them up to then round them off. The artwork doesn't show much human-like muscle going on there. Just big thick thighs. That's what he's going for. All of this will be cleaned up since it's very rough right now.

-And he's thinking about using these for the shoulder pads.

Didn't like the smaller BAF one and this will fit in with my Exiles team. I'll probably buy the AOA one later to put behind my AOA villains when I get more.

Here's a few references:

ExilesHolocaustBanner-1.jpg

ExilesHolocaustBanner-8.jpg

ExilesHolocaustBanner-12.jpg

ExilesHolocaustBanner-32.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Exiles%20Customs/Holocaust/?start=all

Extremely minor update on "White Lantern" Sinestro, the others aren't mine:

SinestroWhiteLanternSector1417Custom5-3.jpg

Old pic:

SinestroWhiteLanternSector1417Custom5-2.jpg

Got finished pics of the painted Modern Hal Jordan head case that lesternessman painted for me. Cast by Buzzy Fret.

HalJordanGreenLanternSector2814Custom16-2.jpg

HalJordanGreenLanternSector2814Custom16-3.jpg

I put this body together for Relok Hag (he's gonna receive alot more articulation like the Centaur that GrownNerd made so I also bought a Sigma 6 figure for the leg joints:

RelokHagGreenLanternSector173Custom4-1.jpg

$(KGrHqYOKjwE09f3oU91BNe4p6Zvn!~~_12.JPG

Here's Relok Hag, Graf Toren, Sister Sercy, and Zilius Zox.

Bases-3-23-2011.jpg

I'm also putting parts together for Isamot Kol & Brother Hymn.

Edit:

I decided on a Creeper with some parts swapped for Isamot Kol. And a Avatar Jake for Brother Hymn since no legs are really required.

I just got my SC Sinestro custom from Lesternessman as well as a painted Modern Hal Jordan headcast.

1115ouq.jpg

I'm half to completing a Bane that I'm planning on using for Turytt, who seems like he's the same species as Doomsday.

TuryttGreenLanternSector786Custom3-0.jpg

TuryttGreenLanternSector786Custom3-Digibash.jpg

Reference:

TuryttGreenLanternSector786Banner-2.jpg

TuryttGreenLanternSector786Banner-5.jpg

TuryttGreenLanternSector786Banner-7.jpg

Received this today from M1 customs:

LanternGroupshot2011-Received-3.jpg

Alrighty, just added them:

Collection-24-Update-9-1.jpg

Collection-24-Update-9-2.jpg

Relok Hag, Graf Toren, Isamot Kol, Morrow, Sister Sercy, and Zilius Zox.

rgwg36.jpg

Info:

-Graf Toren (he originally has bootcuffs but I like the look of boots instead)

Zilius Zox

Isamot Kol (I liked the slightly smaller build of Mercury for him instead of Creeper.)

Sister Sercy (She has the Karu-Sil head so it'll be easy to sculpt her head.)

Morrow (Added him in last minute to use up the body and I haven't seen a custom of him that I liked.

Over the weekend I should have some finished pictures of a few Lanterns plus some new W.I.P's from Ibentmyman-thing.

Got a small update on "Thunderbolts" Crossbones:

CrossbonesCustom-2.jpg

Should have the Lantern update with finished & new wips tonight.

Got that update. Atrocitus, Red Lanterns, and Hal Jordan are W.I.P's, and Arisia is finished. Saint Walker is done but not shown. Superboy Prime is a W.I.P but not shown yet either.

Atrocitus:

AtrocitusRedLanternSector666Custom5-3.jpg

"Red Lanterns" Fury-6 & Veon:

Fury-6RedLanternCustom1-1.jpg

"Hal Jordan "Orange Lantern":

HalJordanOrangeLanternCustom1-2.jpg

Arisia:

ArisiaGreenLanternSector2815Custom9-7.jpg

Here's Saint Walker, he's gonna get trim on the neck but he's done:

SaintWalkerCustom-3.jpg

Info:

-Saint Walker's hands will get shorten alittle but if that doesn't work then new hands.

-Atrocitus' shoulderpads are going to get another layer so they're bulkier.

-Was told I should have pics of them soon, GL Batman, along with Fatality, GL Laira, Kretch, maybe one or two more depending.

Glad you like them.

I got this off IBMM-T from ebay, thinking about getting a few Black Lanterns next year now.

"Earth-2" Black Lantern Superman:

Earth-2SupermanBlackLanternCustom-1.jpg

Earth-2SupermanBlackLanternCustom-2.jpg

Earth-2SupermanBlackLanternCustom-3.jpg

Earth-2SupermanBlackLanternCustom-4.jpg

Also getting a Lantern by Levit05, check out his Tekik for studmuffin. I'm getting something similar but with a chest compartment that opens to show Sinestro's ring.

I love the Arisa she turned out relly nice. I like Atrocitus too, but I'm not digging the ball joints for his legs. I don't usually mind ball joints, but with all the other figures having the dcuc joint I think I would prefer that. However, I am excitied to see how they turn out either way

Ball joints were the only option for him seeing as their's no DCUC figure with the same size legs as Etrigan but taller, and Ares is really smaller.

Anywho, update on Holocaust:

HolocaustCustom-9.jpg

HolocaustCustom-10.jpg

HolocaustCustom-11.jpg

HolocaustCustom-12.jpg

HolocaustCustom-13.jpg

Some info:

-The legs are 90% done. Just need to work on the knee caps a bit.

-The thighs now have the armor. Hopefully the pics are good enough to give you a decent idea of what's going on there. They've been bulked up quite a bit and a lot of the muscle tone has been smoothed out.

-The abs are just about done. Along with the wire/tubes that feed into them.

-Now comes the serious bulk building on his upper body. When he's done, the abs should be dwarfed by his upper armor.

-The dome is fighting me a bit, at the moment.

-He thinks he might need to drop his head even lower on the neck or even recess it. Not sure yet.

-The arms also have some work done on them.

-The right arm will have wrist and elbow articulation.

-The left arm will have elbow articulation, but nothing south of that due to the blaster.

-What you see now on the left arm is just there for him to sculpt over.

-Finally, the head drilled out. Ready to form into a skull.

Saint Walker with his left hand shorten:

SaintWalkerCustom-4.jpg

WIP of Superboy Prime:

SuperboyPrimeSinestroCorpsCustom11-2.jpg

Info:

-Saint Walker's hands are gonna to get sanded and smoothed so they appear even smaller.

-Superboy Prime needs his face painted and lower legs and some sculpting where his arms are spliced.

-Glue his belt and so forth.

I know, I lucked out on the price. Ebay, great deals on customs when you look sometimes.

Arisia, GL Batman, BL Superman, and OL Hal Jordan will get shipped Friday.