Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

That can happen once I get a 2nd one but by Captain Odious. :D

Well, Captain Odious is working on Ant-Man & Crossbones from Thunderbolts. Dustin is prepping the Iron Man cast from Raybot. TFMANIAC is working on AOA X-Man. Raybot will be doing Secret Warriors (Druid, Hellfire, Phobos) this month then Juggernaut next year. Grasshopperis is working on Storm. Sam will be doing a Black Queen (Selene). 4lcc is working on a Crossbones. And a few are on break from customizing.

edit:

Zombie13 is finishing Spiral.

Edited by RickCoronel

MongulJrCustom3-62.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-63.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-64.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-65.jpg

Info:

-Now if I could get find someone to edit a background into it.

Love these shots! But i'll forget the last one, looks like a spoiler, i haven't read that far yet, heheheh! Thanks again Colonel!!

My Hannu & Kryb by DangerDrVenture are coming along nicely. I'll post pictures soon. Kryb is about done and Hannu is like half way.

Also, I'm selling my DCD/DCUC Killer Croc custom. I'm looking for at least $65 shipped since I paid $50 (custom) + $20 (Killer Croc base) + $15 (T. Hawk lowerbody).

Money order or cash.

Here's the 2 pictures of Kryb that I have (Hannu in background):

KrybSinestroCorpsSector3599Custom1-1.jpg

KrybSinestroCorpsSector3599Custom1-2.jpg

I should have a update on Spiral from zombie13. Haven't gotten a update on spiral since april 09'.

Also my GLC wave 1 should be here tomorrow, I'll take a few pics when I get home.

Also got Arkkis & Soranik yesterday, pics tomorrow.

-Rick

I still collect Marvel legends and DCUC (Lanterns). I just don't wait to get characters made by Mattel or Hasbro, plus most of the time the custom is better than offical figure.

Got this today (GLC wave 1) (Soranik & Arkkis on wednesday):

100_1267.jpg

100_1268.jpg

And here's that update on Spiral from zombie13:

SpiralCustom5-7.jpg

Been recovering from food poisoning from last week so while in bed yesterday, I did this.

Arisia:

ArisiaCustom-1.jpg

ArisiaCustom-2.jpg

Info:

-Boil and popped Arisia to get her lower half off as well as her arms.

-Did some trimming on the neck to get more range.

-Cracked open WW for her lowerbody and arms.

-Trimmed the pegs of the ball joint to to fit inside Arisia.

-Alot of slicing/trimming with my acto blade (since my dremel isn't working) on the WW waist /butt to get the skirt to fit right.

-Thinking of taking out of length from the legs but not sure where.

Now to find someone to repaint her and do a slight resculpt of her boots so that they're smooth.

Edited by RickCoronel

Thanks, I will always like doing mods and stuff. I just don't plan on painting or sculpting anymore.

Forgot this:

Surprisingly the boil and pop made the skirt way more flexible. She can't do full splits but she moves more than Mary Marvel. She's pretty much a DCUC without the waist/ab crunch.

The legs are alittle low since nothing is holding her together yet.

ArisiaCustom-3.jpg

ArisiaCustom-4.jpg

• Like 1

Makes me wish I didn't sell my Katma Tui, but I'll go thru my hand drawer. I should have something small enough for her.

• Like 1

Here's a picture of my Lanterns for now until the rest of my custom lanterns get here.

Collection-24.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic.

• Like 1

My DCD/DCUC Killer Croc custom is still for sale. I'm looking for at least $65 shipped since I paid $50 (custom) + $20 (Killer Croc base) + $15 (T. Hawk lowerbody).

I accept cash or paypal.

A few red lanterns once GLC wave 2 comes out plus 2-3 bigger red lanterns.

No more orange lanterns except maybe Larfleeze because I want to be able to pose him better than the dcd figure.

I only want 2 more indigo lanterns, Indigo-1 & a un-named winged character.

I still need more Green, Yellow, and a few blue lanterns.

GLC1 Amon Sur works for Sinestro. Gonna see if dustin wants to tackle Sinestro, Arisia, Atrocitus, Superboy.

Bases-1.jpg

Bases-2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me wish I didn't sell my Katma Tui, but I'll go thru my hand drawer. I should have something small enough for her.

Wow man! That's cool you have a hand drawer. You probably have enough parts to put together customs whenever you want. Great update pics by the way!!

Wow man! That's cool you have a hand drawer. You probably have enough parts to put together customs whenever you want. Great update pics by the way!!

Yeah, I have a desk with 5 drawers full of ML & DCUC figures (complete & incomplete). Then I have 6 smaller drawers with the following: Heads, Arms, Hands, Legs, Feet/Boots, extra parts.

It took about a year to collect that all, since the last big commission with stef used alot of the figures/parts I had.

• 3 weeks later...

Took some pictures of Blackest Night Scarecrow & Mera.

100_1325.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1327.jpg

100_1328.jpg

100_1329.jpg