Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

Yeah, alittle bulky but it seems like it may be harder for him to fix that.

Yup, alittle lame but it's fine. Juggs could use a little of a downgrade in power with the rest of the heavy hitters in the team.

Finally another good cosmic team:

ThanosImperative_3_Teaser.jpg

Yeah, I agree, I don't like the yellow over taking the chest. Mine will have the yellow circles only. A light-up feature would be cool though if possible.

Got finished updated shots of Surge, Angel, and Nightcrawler from Grasshopperis.

Surge:

SurgeCustom3-5.jpg

SurgeCustom3-6.jpg

Angel:

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-3.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-4.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-5.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-7.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-8.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-9.jpg

Nightcrawler:

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Nightc-6.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Nightc-7.jpg

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Nightc-8.jpg

Groupshot:

kurt-and-warren.jpg

Kurt-Surge-Warren-1.jpg

Kurt-Surge-Warren-2.jpg

Got a update on Luke Cage from Captain Odious.

LukeCageCustom-4.jpg

LukeCageCustom-5.jpg

LukeCageCustom-6.jpg

Info:

-He sent me some pics of Luke last night.

-He still need to touch him up a little but he wanted to know if their is any thing I'd like him to change or add based on what I can see in those pics.

-He'll have better pictures of both Luke and Ghost afternoon.

Here's Luke Cage just about done:

LukeCageCustom-7.jpg

And here's Captain Odious's replica of his Ghost:

GhostCustom-2.jpg

Unmasked head:

GhostCustom-3.jpg

GhostCustom-4.jpg

GhostCustom-5.jpg

Got a update from Ibentmyman-thing on Lex "Orange Lantern", and Laira "Red Lantern".

Lex:

LexLuthorCustom4-4.jpg

Laira:

LairaCustom-1.jpg

LuthorIolandeBleezLairaCarol.jpg

Info:

-Lex needs a few touchups, Laira needs another coat on her skintone to lighten it a bit but they're about done.

-I'm not completely liking the body I chose for Laira but that's my fault. Benty did a good job fixing the base.

Got 2 pictures of Cage with Ghost and others to show his size from Captain Odious:

LukeCageCustom-8.jpg

LukeCageCustom-9.jpg

Info:

-He re-did the shoulder logos and will be shipping them out Wednesday.

Here's those finished pictures of Luke Cage:

LukeCageCustom-10.jpg

LukeCageCustom-11.jpg

LukeCageCustom-12.jpg

LukeCageCustom-13.jpg

LukeCageCustom-14.jpg

LukeCageCustom-15.jpg

LukeCageCustom-16.jpg

I also gave Captain Odious a list of Thunderbolt members I need to complete teams since TFMANIAC booked without completing my 10 customs and it's been 2 years now. @hmmm@ @sad@

Cage looks great. Whats the base body on that one again?

Hopefully Tfmaniac didnt take off with any of your cash....

Yeah, the body is a Mattel WWE Elite John Cena with SOTA SF Guile arms, and a McFarlane Baseball figure's head.

At least $200 worth of figures and some fodder. @sad@ I just registered, I hope he replies back. I've emailed, and messaged for 2 years now on Fwoosh and nothing.

I asked Captain Odious and he wants to tackle Mr. X and Paladin.

Hopefully Tfmaniac didnt take off with any of your cash....

At least $200 worth of figures and some fodder. @sad@ I just registered, I hope he replies back. I've emailed, and messaged for 2 years now on Fwoosh and nothing.

Lame! What an a$$

I will post pics of Black Bolt with Gorgon over the weekend as well as Cage & Ghost with T-Bolts.

Great news, I finally heard from TFMANIAC after I sent two emails saying that I was going to report him to that site and over at Fwoosh thru that site Opticon gave.

AOA Iceman was finished. The others were started but never worked on again. Problems and so so. I feel bad but it had to be done otherwise I would've never heard a thing and it would've been a big lost on my part. He's gonna send Ice Man to show that he's not lying.

Here's a custom Magneto that I won on ebay from 4lcc for $1.75 + $5.00 shipping:

MagnetoCustom-1.jpg

• Like 1

Finally got myself a custom from Magnuz, I offered to buy his USAgent since he's been clearing out his ML collection.

USAgentCustom-1.jpg

USAgentCustom-2.jpg

Here's some pictures of Black Bolt, Luke Cage, Ghost.

Black Bolt:

BlackBoltCustom-9.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-10.jpg

Luke Cage & Ghost:

ThunderboltsCustoms-1.jpg

Along with more Thunderbolt teams:

ThunderboltTeams-1.jpg

Just saw the Marvel Universe Galactic (Bill Foster) Goliath, nice figure but I'm way more happy with mine. ^_^

Yeah, I lucked out. Better than the GLC repaint and DCD repaint.

I got a rewritten update from Dustin on Mongul Jr.

Info:

-He's been doing a lot of experimenting with Mongul's rings and constructs and should have some pics soon.

I also got a picture of the alternate short-hair Songbird from the current Thunderbolts series:

SongbirdCustom-8.jpg

Info:

-He's been crazy busy, but was able to take a picture of Songbird with her new head. He'll probably ship Monday or Tuesday, but it's all done.

He got Man-Thing, it'll probably be two weeks before he gets Man-Thing done, but he's sure he'll be able to make him look decent.

Sadly that Blade & Gladiator are not mine.

Holy cow, the face on that short-haired Songbird is dead-on what she looks like in the book....thats crazy awesome.

Rays got blade and gladiator in his fwoosh thread now, damn that blade is awesome.

I had pretty much lost interest in my Lantern figures, but with what they've shown at SDCC, I guess I'm back in.

Awesome customs, I wish I could do work like what I have seen in this thread.

I know, huh, I was surprised at how the IW head worked well. Gonna try and win that Gladiator & Blade when he lists them.

When I was selling the DCUC figures I thought of selling the lantern figures but then saw the news of GLC figures so I'm glad I didn't.

Thanks, I'll pass the praise to the guys.

One more shot of Cage & Ghost, sorry for the blurriness:

ThunderboltsCustoms-2.jpg