Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

I also paid for a cast of his "Bleeding Edge" Iron Man and it was just finished, I'm gonna ask Dustin next time if he would like to paint IM using one of his nice metallic finishes.

wipcomp.jpg

Definitely, I'm finally going to have a Iron Man in my collection that I actually like.

Here are his prices for the Iron Man "Deep Edge" casts:

$60-A kit of casted parts, peg materials, and rubber casings for joints, with the pegging/filing/drilling for you to try.

$80-A figure that has been fully cast, with all joint fittings done by me (but unassembled so you can paint then assemble)

$150-A fully assembled figure painted by me with chrome paints and lined details. The paint process with the chroming is pretty time-intensive and the paint is pretty costly so the added cost is just pure time/paint. The one in my WIP thread took like 2 days.

Time for a update from Dustin,

Radioactive Man:

RadioactiveManCustom5-1.jpg

Back when I won him in a huge lot.

When dustin fixed RM up more:

RadioactiveManCustom5-2.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Thunderbolts%20Customs/Radioactive%20Man/dustin/

Now:

RadioactiveManCustom5-7.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-8.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-9.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-10.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-11.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-12.jpg

RadioactiveManCustom5-13.jpg

Info:

-He's just about finished.

-He initially painted the air tank straps brown like in the JRJR Spider-Man story he was in, but over in T-Bolts they were gray.

-Aside from that, he'll tighten up some of the paint details and that's about it.

Another Big Guy from Dustin, who is ready to be primed, Mongul Jr.

Here's a before shot:

MongulJrSinestroCorpsSector2811C-15.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Sinestro%20Corps%20Customs/Mongul%20Jr/

Now:

MongulJrCustom3-17.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-18.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-19.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-20.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-21.jpg

MongulJrCustom3-22.jpg

Info:

-The majority of Mongul Jr. looks ready to prime.

-He's gonna bring Mongul hands with him to the hobby store this week to find the right size styrene rods to anchor the constructs, and to get some yellow dye for the resin.

-He should also be able to find some parts for the ring faces.

-Adding the shin cuts was a great idea. He holds the lunging pose from the pic with Iron perfectly without wobbling.

-While he was finishing his boots he added some Kirby designs on the soles.

I got a unexpected surprised from Sam who made my Red Sonja, a completed Morgan Le Fey from the Dark Avengers encounter.

MorganLeFeyCustom-1.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-2.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-3.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-4.jpg

This is great stuff!! I actually finished reading that storyline a couple months ago. The songbird custom looks great, though i'm not sure who she is yet, but i will soon.

Yeah, it was nice to Le Fey again, Doom, and DA together.

Songbird's mainly in Thunderbolts.

Yeah, it was nice to Le Fey again, Doom, and DA together.

Songbird's mainly in Thunderbolts.

i've never read thunderbolts, i'm trying to finish that final crisis storyline. i finally finished world war hulks, and am saving up siege for after final crisis. i'm coming up on another trip, so i'll have all my reading material setup.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Since buying Moonstone & Songbird from raybot. I got raybot to sculpt a alternate short melissa head for the current look.

I've got 4lcc from Fwoosh making a T-Bolts Crossbones & T-Bolts Bullseye.

I'm having Captain Odious from Fwoosh making me a T-Bolts Ghost. Thinking of asking him to make me a Luke Cage next.

I'm gonna have Raybot make me a Juggernaut. Either with Red Hulk upperbody/Planet Hulk lower or Planet Hulk upper/Maestro lower.

I put together a broken Sasquatch I had and combined it with the puny Man-thing that came out in ML, which I love other than his height and size. I cut off the 4 branches from his back, and the bumps and twigs and will be gluing them myself. Then have someone paint him for me.

Man-ThingandHulk.jpg

Man-ThingBanner-1.jpg

Man-ThingBanner-2.jpg

Reference of the Team:

ThunderboltsBanner-1.jpg

ThunderboltsBanner-2.jpg

Here's Man-Thing:

Here's the body with all the twigs and a few bumps and branches added. 1 and half tubes of crazy glue for him.

245bvjo.jpg

18yqgh.jpg

Raybot is going to give him a bigger head with longer tentacles and repaint.

Hello,

Here is the Luke Cage that Captain Odious is going to finish for me. After I asked about replicating his Ghost, I asked about Cage and he had started one so he's finishing Cage.

First skintone:

LukeCageCustom-1.jpg

Second skintone:

LukeCageCustom-2.jpg

Info:

-He had a question for me. He was having some trouble deciding what to do about Luke's skin.

-He was debating between a darker brown and a lighter brown.

-He thinks the darker brown looks better but the lighter brown is more comic acurate, which I agree with.

-I chose the lighter brown.

Recipe:

-Mattel WWE John Cena body

-SOTA Street Fighter Guile arms

-not sure on the head, will ask.

Got a another shot of Luke Cage and one of the alternate head that Ghost will have.

Cage:

LukeCageCustom-3.jpg

Reference:

LukeCageBanner-1.jpg

LukeCageBanner-5.jpg

Ghost:

GhostCustom-1.jpg

Reference:

GhostBanner-2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Luke%20Cage%20Thunderbolts/GhostBanner-1.jpg

Well, another Inhuman added to the collection, Black Bolt by the very good customizer, churichuro. I had asked him if he would sell his Blackagar Boltagon after I saw it last year but time had gone by and I had forgot. Well, I was going thru some old pms and came across it and asked and he said it was still for sale so I bought it. He'll go great with my Gorgon from GrownNerd.

Black Bolt:

BlackBoltCustom-1.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-2.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-3.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-4.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-5.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-6.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-7.jpg

BlackBoltCustom-8.jpg

Recipe:

Normal face is Ronin head with mask sculpt in epoxy.

The screaming head is sculpted in epoxy, the wings are done in latex.

The antenna was done with a paper clip.

There's also a unmasked head, sculpted in epoxy which I'll take a photo of when he arrives in a week or two.

I'm really liking the head he picked. It's a McFarlane sports figure.

Some recent encounter in Spider-Man with a Captain Universe.