Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

With all the DC customs ( which are awesome I might add) coming you might have to re-name the thread RC, Marvel and transformers just doesn't cover it any more.

I wanted to do that with the first DC custom, but re-naming isn't possible anymore. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Got that update from Grasshopperis on Angel from the Uncanny X-Men team, and Surge from her New X-Men days.

11/30/2009

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-1.jpg

Angel:

ModernUncannyX-MenCustoms-Angel-2.jpg

He modded the arm sockets and used Superman Red upper arms and shoulders with Bizarro lower arms. He also added the blue accents because with all the white in the costume as well as the wings he thought it needed a little accenting.

Surge:

SurgeCustom2-1.jpg

Upper Body and Shoulders - Blue Supergirl

Arms - Cammy

Pelvis - Toy Biz Vision

Upper Legs - Wasp

Lower Legs - Savage Dragon

Feet - Hydro Man

Head - XMC Rogue

Hair - Conan.

He's got to mod the arms to be more flush to the shoulders and he thinks the face will look okay when its painted. He doesn't know how I feel about the hair, but it seemed pretty close to the sort of shaggy bob Surge seemed to have in the pics.

Reference:

NewX-Men-SurgeBanner-4.jpg

NewX-Men-SurgeBanner-5.jpg

Forearms or Stomach area? I think the forearms are a little on the big side since they're Bizarro's, and the sculpting over the stomach joint changed the anatomy on him, but the joint wasn't useful.

Update on Surge, almost done.

SurgeCustom3-2.jpg

SurgeCustom3-3.jpg

SurgeCustom3-4.jpg

Info:

-She's pretty much done.

-He thinks he's gonna rework the back of her pants a bit, though. They look a little off.

-He replaced the hands with Movie Iron Man ones and gave her "X" elbow pads from a House of M Wolverine glider.

-He noticed that she had those in some versions of the gauntlets and though it was a cool detail.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a update and complete shot of Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) from Ibentmyman-thing.

StarSapphireCarolFerrisCustom2-1.jpg

LuthorIolandeBleezLairaCarol.jpg

Nothing to post custom wise today other than it's my birthday.

• Like 1

Nothing to post custom wise today other than it's my birthday.

That's ok, there's tons of pics to view for days! Happy Belated Birthday to you sir! Hope you had a great one!

A few additional shots of the Lanterns,

Carol:

StarSapphireCarolFerrisCustom2-2.jpg

Arkkis:

ArkkisChummuckGreenLantern.jpg

Soranik:

SoranikNatuGreenLanternSector1417Cz.jpg

ArkkisChummuckGreenLantern3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Got a update from Ibentmyman-thing.

Finished picture of Princess Iolande:

PrincessIolandeCustom5-2.jpg

Unfinished picture of Miri Riam:

StarSapphireMiriRiamCustom2-1.jpg

Reference:

StarSapphireMiriRiamBanner-7.jpg

StarSapphireMiriRiamBanner-8.jpg

Info:

-Miri is gonna get her skin repainted slightly lighter, bigger belt, and shorts.

That's strange, it's corrected now.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a unexpected surprised from Sam who made my Red Sonja, a completed Morgan Le Fey from the Dark Avengers encounter.

MorganLeFeyCustom-1.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-2.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-3.jpg

MorganLeFeyCustom-4.jpg

Some much needed characters. I had seen wips of Songbird by Raydaimon "Raybot" over at fwoosh and just knew I had to have her so I talked with Ray and low on behold he was also working on Moonstone.

So here's pictures of Songbird and Moonstone,

Songbird:

SongbirdCustom-1.jpg

SongbirdCustom-2.jpg

SongbirdCustom-3.jpg

SongbirdCustom-4.jpg

SongbirdCustom-5.jpg

SongbirdCustom-6.jpg

SongbirdCustom-7.jpg

Moonstone:

MoonstoneCustom-1.jpg

MoonstoneCustom-2.jpg

MoonstoneCustom-3.jpg

Info (Songbird):

-Ray sculpted the belt, gauntlets, and harness.

-The design for her harness changed a lot so he just whipped this up and he liked it better than a lot of the ones he was looking at.

Info (Moonstone):

-He's working out the kinks on chroming things, so Moonstone seemed like a good candidate, plus she goes great with Songbird and the current Thunderbolts lineup.

-He used an Elektra with boots and a fist from Invisible Woman.

-The other fist might be a sanded down hand from Ben Reilly Spidey.

-The hair was from WWE Mickey James. He liked the way the sorta crazed facial expression came out.

-Plus she's got zero paint-rub...which was the big challenge with the chroming.

-Due to the immense materials cost on the two (since he's been working with a lot of hardware and auto paint rather than craft stuff lately) the lowest he could go on the pair was $180. The materials cost was alone was nearly 80 bucks! He has no idea how automotive hobby guys afford what they do and neither do I.