Marvel & Transformers Customs

RickCoronel

first off, i wanna apolagize for not congratulating all of you guys, every day. you are doing so great customes. i admire them and i am so jealous that i am not as good as you guys. dont have the time for it either. realy every week i pass by twice and admire your great work. specialy with all the lanterns you are doing right now. i became a huge lantern fan the last months and you guys are nailing them. cant wait to see more. even if i dont write here everytime, know that i love what you do. just look at atom and solomon. radioactive man? without the paint he looks allready amazing. way to go guys. congrats. i bow in front of customizers greater then my own.

first off, i wanna apolagize for not congratulating all of you guys, every day. you are doing so great customes. i admire them and i am so jealous that i am not as good as you guys. dont have the time for it either. realy every week i pass by twice and admire your great work. specialy with all the lanterns you are doing right now. i became a huge lantern fan the last months and you guys are nailing them. cant wait to see more. even if i dont write here everytime, know that i love what you do. just look at atom and solomon. radioactive man? without the paint he looks allready amazing. way to go guys. congrats. i bow in front of customizers greater then my own.

I can't take credit for the actual work but the guys who do work for me are great. I do love part swapping and brainstorming the bases. I'll pass the praise to the guys. You don't know how lucky I feel about the customs I get.

These customs really are amazing. I love the craftsmanship and detail put into these.

By the way, about how much money do you get these made for?

Thanks, I can't wait to display them. Fighting and teaming up.

Depends on the customizer, M1 charges $60+. DDV charges $40-$60, Dustin $10-$80, Spawnsause $75-$100+, Ibentmyman-thing $40-$80+, raydaimon $40-$60+, the rest of the customizers' prices vary as well. Then there's a few that do figure for custom trades like stef, TFMANIAC, etc.

Update on the alternate head from Solomon Kane:

SolomonKaneCustom1-23.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-24.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-25.jpg

Semi-Finished picture of Soranik Natu from Ibentmyman-thing:

SoranikNatuGreenLanternSector1417Cu.jpg

Info:

-Bent did grind and sculpt, paint, hairsculpting work.

-You may not be able to see them clearly but she does have her facial tattoos in the picture.

Here's a few bodies for some Lady Lanterns plus Lex (orange lantern):

LuthorIolandeBleezLairaCarol.jpg

I usually love the stuff you get, and anything gl related anyway, but i really don't like Soranik's head. Might be the lighting, I'm not sure, but it doesnt look very feminine. Hair style seems a bit off too.

Body looks good though. Did he beef it up a bit? Doesnt look as skinny as more DCUC females.

I usually love the stuff you get, and anything gl related anyway, but i really don't like Soranik's head. Might be the lighting, I'm not sure, but it doesnt look very feminine. Hair style seems a bit off too.

Body looks good though. Did he beef it up a bit? Doesnt look as skinny as more DCUC females.

I agree on the head. It looks like a little animal person head, best way to desribe it

She's not done, I asked him to redo the hair flatter and add some pink to the skin last night.

It's a Mystique head. The body is a Powergirl body, I'm only gonna use the thicker body for the women except the teen girls who I'll use the Donna Troy body once she comes out.

Sadly, my computer's motherboard and CPU are fried so I can only access the Internet at school.

Finished picture of Solomon Kane:

SolomonKaneCustom1-26.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-27.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-28.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-29.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-30.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-31.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-32.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-33.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-34.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-35.jpg

SolomonKaneCustom1-36.jpg

A groupshot of the Lanterns that Ibentmyman-thing made so far:

LanternGroupshot.jpg

Munk "Indigo-2" by M1:

MunkIndigoLanternCustom3-1.jpg

MunkIndigoLanternCustom3-2.jpg

MunkIndigoLanternCustom3-3.jpg

Rick, and everyone else for that matter, take this opportunity to back up your computers now!!!!! I can't tell you how many people I know have lost everything - pictures, records, emails, etc - because they didn't back up their computer. You can do internal back-ups - ie Windows can back up your image to the same harddrive in case you get hit with a virus or mess up something horribly during an install. You can burn important files, media to a CD or DVD and store it away from your computer. You can get an external harddrive or use a internet backup service. This is important and should not be neglected.

Moving on - fantastic figures! I especially like the Indigo dude. I think I'll have to try my hand at that one myself!

Yeah, Bent & I thought the changes really improved Soranik.

He's gonna work on the 5 girls & Lex Luthor (orange lantern) next.

Some additional pictures of "Red" & "Blue" Hal.

HalJordanBlueLanternCustom2-2.jpg

HalJordanRedLanternCustom3-2.jpg

HalJordanRedLanternCustom3-3.jpg

It's been slow, hoping for some updates real soon.

I should have update from Grasshopperis on Angel soon.

I had a major issue with the arms. The proportions kept looking funny, so I finally found a replacement. After I got them in I've gotten a decent amount of paint work done. I'll send you a picture when I get a chance. Overall he's looking pretty good.